Toy Story's Jessie?

30ishmom

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Does anyone know of a meet-and-greet with Jessie, the cowgirl character from Toy Story 2 at any of the parks?

My DD6 is a huge fan and would LOVE to see her when we head to WDW next month!! :banana:

Thanks!!

Hi,

Does anyone know of a meet-and-greet with Jessie, the cowgirl character from Toy Story 2 at any of the parks?

My DD6 is a huge fan and would LOVE to see her when we head to WDW next month!! :banana:

Thanks!!

Jessie and Woody have a meet and greet in Frontierland close to Splash Mountain.

We have found Jessie right next to Splash Mountain where the parade enters from. Ask Guest Relations at your resort or at MK to MAKE SURE she is there that day, they are usually more than happy to check for you and the times. :goodvibes

Yep, we met Jessie and Woody beside Splash mountain last month. She was also in the "Move It, Shake It" mini-parade. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter