Toy Story vs. Buzz Lightyear - For Kids

My 6 yr old dd and 9 yr old ds loved both but if they could only pick one it would be Toy Story hands down! They LOVED it and I did too! It seemed easier to aim and hit the targets for TSM than Buzz, this made ds feel so much more successful.

Since they are in 2 different parks ~ I say they would love them both equally

On the day they ride Buzz, it will be one of their favs
on the day they ride TSMM it will be one of their favs

kids are silly like that :lmao:

After riding TSM it made me really appreciate the ease of the shooting device, on Buzz it is a trigger device but on TSM it is a pull-down device. Our kids (5yo at the time) had such an easier time with the pull-down device. I did too -- no trigger finger! Funny how you appreciate those small things! That being said, of course, they love Buzz too but they just stopped shooting after awhile and got into watching me shoot and checking out the scenery!

My kids (15, 12 and 9) prefer Toy Story, and I do as well. The biggest difference to me is that at TSMM, I know what I'm shooting at. I know which dart or egg or ring is mine, and I can see where it's going. Those little red laser dots - not at all. I can never figure out where I'm aiming, which dot is mine and whether I've hit anything. Plus if one person in the car at Buzz is shooting and the other decides to spin the car around to aim in the other direction, the first person (assuming they could figure out what they were aiming at anyway) would miss. I also think the "games" at TSMM are more fun - better than shooting at a bunch of Z's. The one thing I like about Buzz is that the lines aren't as bad.

Mine say they like Buzz better. They are 9 and 13.

I think the problem is that they don't like having to rush to TSM in the morning. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter