Toy Story toys

sahoenshell1218

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me (or have pics of) what Toy Story items are for sale in the World? And do they have the "original" toys (pullsting Woody, etc.)? My little one has become obsessed with Toy Story and we would like to get her each of the characters, but don't know if we should go ahead and get them for her birthday or when we are in WDW in November.
Thanks!

Not sure if this helps but one thing they don't have are squishy/squeaky aliens like in the original. They have lots of alien choices but they were hard plastic not like the ones in the movie.

We bought the pull string Jessie and Woody from the Store next to TSMM in HS and a Talking Buzz from the store at the exit of the Space Ranger Shooting game in Tomorrowland. They were about $25 each (+tax). I also saw Rex (at the Dinosaur exit store)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter