Toy Story Mania

Pinkstarblm

Think of the happiest things. It's the same as hav
Is there anyone else out there who found this ride to be overrated and not worth the wait? And at the time my mom and I only had a 50 minute wait and we still didn't find it worth the time. I'd rather wait in the 50 minute line for Peter Pan anyday!

I try not to wait more than 40 minutes for any ride, even Peter Pan. :)

I really like Toy Story Mania. It's a fun & interactive ride, and I like to see what kind of score I get, whether I compete against my partner or my prior rides. I'm not great at it, but still, I think it's fun.

I try not to wait more than 40 minutes for any ride, even Peter Pan. :)

I really like Toy Story Mania. It's a fun & interactive ride, and I like to see what kind of score I get, whether I compete against my partner or my prior rides. I'm not great at it, but still, I think it's fun.

Yep, what she said.

But I don't like to wait more than 20 minutes for any ride, so I prefer the single rider line on TSMM -- usually cuts the wait to 10 minutes or less.

I have usually waited about 30 minutes max. I love it though. I think that if you like being competitive or like video games, you will love it. I could see how some might not love it though.

I agree with the other few posters. All the rides are so much fun. But most arnt worth up to an hour wait. I do not like waiting anymore then a half hour for any ride. It depends on the ride. Indiana Jones, or Soarin' Yep i'll wait out that half hour. If I dont get, on I grab that fast pass and find something else thats fun to do, to pass the time.

I think it's like any other ride, worth a 40 min wait but not much more. I've waited up to 45 for it but I really don't want to wait more than that for any ride. Not even Peter Pan.

LOVE it! I usually do single rider though. Probably wouldnt wait more than 30 minutes though.

This is one attraction I savor!! I think its a ball and can not wait to do it several times on my trip!!

Both times we rode it, we caught it with 30 minute waits and it's not too bad then. It's a fun ride. Not an "E" Ticket though. More of a "D" ticket.

My niece and I enjoy it so much we even parked at DTD on the day we were leaving just to go back and ride one more time before we went home. We usually ride single riders.

Yes...this is a terrible ride!!! No fun at all!!!! If you know whats good for you go ride something else...anything else!!!! I will even sacrifice myself by only riding TSMM to help keep other lines shorter!!!!

Did anybody buy it!?

Well, it was worth a shot!!!:lmao::rotfl2::goodvibes

Yes...this is a terrible ride!!! No fun at all!!!! If you know whats good for you go ride something else...anything else!!!! I will even sacrifice myself by only riding TSMM to help keep other lines shorter!!!!

Did anybody buy it!?

Well, it was worth a shot!!!:lmao::rotfl2::goodvibes
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love it-think it's way more fun than Astro Blasters-I love that you can see where you're shooting.
I took two other teachers with me on Wednesday night who had never been on it (one who had never been to California Adventure at all) and even with a 40 minute wait they loved it and considered getting right back in line to do it again. We didn't, but all agreed it was a lot of fun. Even my 70 year old Dad loves it!

OMG, it's so worth the wait. I love this ride so much and the problem is that it's super addicting. :3dglasses

Does TSM not have a fastpass at DL? We rode it at WDW last August and made sure to go there 1st think when the park opened to ride it and grab a fast pass. We're heading back down to DL/DCA this summer and would love to ride it again. My family had fun on this ride and we loved seeing who had the high score. If there's no fastpass, do lines dwindle at certain times of the day or should we head there first thing in the morning?

Does TSM not have a fastpass at DL? We rode it at WDW last August and made sure to go there 1st think when the park opened to ride it and grab a fast pass. We're heading back down to DL/DCA this summer and would love to ride it again. My family had fun on this ride and we loved seeing who had the high score. If there's no fastpass, do lines dwindle at certain times of the day or should we head there first thing in the morning?

No FP at DCA for TSMM. First thing in the morning the wait times are the shortest, although it drops slightly by the end of the day when a lot of DCA's crowds head over to DL which almost always stays open later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter