Toy Story Mania waits

MissKIA

Mouseketeer
It's been a couple of years since we were last in WDW. At that time TSM had crazy wait times and FP were gone by 11 am. Is this still the case or has it calmed down since then?

It's still ridiculous. Ride it first thing in the morning or get a fastpass. By 11am the line will be at least an hour long and it is NOT worth that kind of wait.

In fact I'd say that was the only major problem we had with our last trip. We didn't know any better and waited in line. An extremely underwhelming ride and not worth the wait.

It will most likely remain that way until Disney builds more family oriented rides at DHS.

With the enforcement of FP return times, do the FPs still run out as early?

I was there last on a weekday end of Oct & FP were gone by 10:30.

Was there 2 weeks ago at 3:00 PM it was a 95 minute wait. FP was for after 9PM so we didnt get to ride it. Next time we will go there first.

the time now is 2:54 TSM is posted at 120 wait time and FP is gone.

they were gone before noon

With the enforcement of FP return times, do the FPs still run out as early?

I was there last on a weekday end of Oct & FP were gone by 10:30.

When I was down there in late March (when FP times were beginning to be enforced), I was able to snag two FPs at around 11-12ish for, I believe, 1 or 2 PM, as I left HS roughly an hour later to do one of the Festival Disney workshops. I did not go back to that section of the park once I returned from the workshop, so I have no idea when the FPs will be all gone.

The thing I laugh about the most was that the CM who was the main "host" of the workshop kept preaching to us that we could use FPs for the entire day. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter