Toy Story Mania Designs?

You guys really rock. I will be riding toy story mania (with my toy story scrabble shirt) and be thinking of you. Thanks again, Penny:goodvibes

Thanks Penny! I'm glad you like your shirt. We wore our shirts to watch Toy Story 3. We made them for our Christmas trip last year so they had a few Christmas decorations on them, but they still looked cute. :thumbsup2

Hi,
I love your designs. They are so unique. I would love to have the etch a scketch design for my daughter and I. Could you please put the following names on the diagonal with the Mickey heads: Mommy, Eileen.
Thanks so much for your time,
Jean

Hey its me again,

Ccan i get the scrabble and the etch a sketch disign.

scrabble can i have just in one disign my two sons name..

Miguel and Manuel

and etch a ketch the same thing both names in one disign?

I was wondering if someone could help me. I would like to make a place card with buzz light year and the name Jake. For each of the kids at the wedding I have their favorite character and a stuffed toy! Could someone help??
thanks!!

I will try to work on these on Thursday or the weekend. Thanks for your patience. :cutie:

I dont know if I am posting in the right place, but I am looking for the Pizza Planet logo design. We are doing a movie night for my entire family and I want to turn my house into pizza planet. Do you think you could do a design for me?
:flower3:
Thanks, Emily

Hi,
I love your designs. They are so unique. I would love to have the etch a scketch design for my daughter and I. Could you please put the following names on the diagonal with the Mickey heads: Mommy, Eileen.
Thanks so much for your time,
Jean

Here you go...:cool1::yay::woohoo::banana::cheer2:

Enjoy! :thumbsup2 and have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

Hey its me again,

Ccan i get the scrabble and the etch a sketch disign.

scrabble can i have just in one disign my two sons name..

Miguel and Manuel

and etch a ketch the same thing both names in one disign?

Of course... :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

Enjoy :thumbsup2 and have a blessed day! :goodvibes:)

Our whole family loves Toy Story and your design is awesome!

Could you please personalize the scrabble board that says Toy Story Maniac and the name Anderson?

Thanks!

Our whole family loves Toy Story and your design is awesome!

Could you please personalize the scrabble board that says Toy Story Maniac and the name Anderson?

Thanks!

Sure thing!! :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

Glad you like it! :thumbsup2 Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

Thanks so much. Designs are perfect. So appreciate your time. Thanks for helping me create a little magic for my daughter.
Sincerely,
Jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter