Toy Story Land - soft opening?

Cwilson

Mouseketeer
Hi all! We are headed to WDW in 2 weeks! We will be there from 5/31-6/8. What are the chances that there will be a soft opening of Toy Story Land that early in the month?!

Not likely at all.

But could be a very small chance, never know. However their still finishing up some construction and last minute touches to the land

I hope, I hope, I hope! We're there those same days. I don't have any expectation of it, but you never know when magic will strike. We were in California Adventure a long time before Toy Story opened there, and as we were walking by, and friendly cast member got our attention and asked if we'd like to come in. Heck yeah, we would! I'm guessing lighting won't hit twice, but you never know. :)

I have my fingers crossed for this too, but am visiting June 8-13. Good luck!

I am thinking they would probably do the two weeks before the grand opening for the soft. Probably start off with CM previews and then the random soft openings for the lucky people walking by.

I cannot wait till we get to Disney! We will be there July 15th - July 21st! So it will be open for like 2 weeks! Unfortunately, we were unable to grab a fastpass for the Slinking Dog Dash but will be booking it right to the ride on our Hollywood Studio's day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter