• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story 3 - Wii

I would like to know this myself, thinking of buying it as a birthday gift for my DD.

We have it:goodvibes
It's good for kids (And adults!) If they need their "Disney Fix". It's almost like being in the park- but in a different way. Of course, it doesnt have the new theme that TSMM has, but it has some other cool games. It'll take a few days to get used to it, but overall, it's fun. Gives you a nice workout (lol). But be prepared to be sore (Maybe..) the next day!! Hope I helped.:goodvibes

We have it:goodvibes
It's good for kids (And adults!) If they need their "Disney Fix". It's almost like being in the park- but in a different way. Of course, it doesnt have the new theme that TSMM has, but it has some other cool games. It'll take a few days to get used to it, but overall, it's fun. Gives you a nice workout (lol). But be prepared to be sore (Maybe..) the next day!! Hope I helped.:goodvibes

Are you talking about the new Toy story 3 game, OR the Toy story Mania game?

the toy story 3 game( i have it for xbox 360 not wii:banana:) it is great for both kids and adults. if your really in to the toy story series this game captures it all from all 3 movies. the games full of mini games and all that good stuff. the controls are pretty basic and you can play as many of the main charcters from the movies so you and your kids well be playing it for days. theres a part where you play as buzz in the game that rex is playing in the 2d movie so :banana::banana: if your looking for a fun family friendly game thats based on toy story (plus its one of the best movie based game out there) this games for you :cool1::cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter