Toy Story 3 on board?

Pastamom

DIS Veteran
Hi

We will be on the June 13-18th 5 day cruise. Toy Story 3 comes out on June 18th. Do you think there is any chance that we'll be able to sit it o n the ship???

I would be extremely surprised if they didn't have a midnight showing of this movie. They have for other movie openings of Disney.

we were on the ship when up came out and they had it but it being the last day and all thats kinda hard to call

Hi

We will be on the June 13-18th 5 day cruise. Toy Story 3 comes out on June 18th. Do you think there is any chance that we'll be able to sit it o n the ship???

I'm on that cruise too! I was hoping for a midnight premier on the 17th. I have heard them doing that for a few movies!

That's alittle difficult to believe as the release date for Toy Story 3 is June 18, 2010.

They weren't saying they saw toy story 3, they were saying when Up came out they were on the ship and it played right away (as in Disney Pixar Up!) That movie always throws me when it is just mixed into a sentance and not capitalized lol.... it doesn't look like a movie where it is only the 1 little word lol

I'm hoping to surprise my DS's with being able to see it so I haven't said anything. We'll keep our fingers crossed...

I hope you do get to see it but don't hold your breath. On my TA Earth was supposed to be released on Apr 22. Well, they didn't show it until something like 1130 at night! The next day we were in Barcelona and had early excursions so, I didn't see it that night. They played it 4 times on the 23rd but as I said, we were in port and on excursions. The last time they played it was late at night again. We had to be in Rockin Bar D at 6:30AM the next day! So, I totally missed it! I don't know why they couldn't have played it at midnight. Or 12:01 as the 22nd was a sea day... :mad: A lot of us were upset. But I hope you get to see TS3. I think I'm going to HAVE to go to the theater. The TS movies are my favorites! Wonder if it'll still be playing next June. :rolleyes1

We were on the Magic when The Princess and the Frog was released on Dec. 11. It was shown at 12:01 a.m. on Dec 11. The couple of times I've seen the movie since I have good memories of watching it on the Magic and it just gives me such a happy feeling. :goodvibes

So, if they follow the same, you will be seeing TS3 on the Wonder! Just keep an eye on the navigator because it was not listed on the weekly movie list they handed out at the beginning of the cruise.

BTW, I sure hope they are still showing it in Jan! We love those movies and I can't wait to see it. We'll be catching it in the theaters here but would lvoe to see it on the ship too!!!

We were on the Magic when The Princess and the Frog was released on Dec. 11. It was shown at 12:01 a.m. on Dec 11. The couple of times I've seen the movie since I have good memories of watching it on the Magic and it just gives me such a happy feeling. :goodvibes

So, if they follow the same, you will be seeing TS3 on the Wonder! Just keep an eye on the navigator because it was not listed on the weekly movie list they handed out at the beginning of the cruise.

BTW, I sure hope they are still showing it in Jan! We love those movies and I can't wait to see it. We'll be catching it in the theaters here but would lvoe to see it on the ship too!!
!

I am hoping they will be showing it as well. We are going the last week of September and we are cutting out all expenses like going to the movies so to see it first time on the wonder....that would be AWESOME!!

I was onboard the wonder when Wall-e was released and at 12:01 they showed the film. was a great atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter