Toy Story 1 and 2 coming back....

DeblovesPoohbear

Disney Dreamin
to theatres!! Woo Hoo!!:banana:
I get the Disney "Family Fun" magazines and this months issue states on Oct 2nd, they are re-releasing Toy Story 1 and 2 in the theatres as a double feature and they will also be in 3-D!
Cannot Wait!! :woohoo:

We saw that advertised at our local theater and thought I read it wrong. Glad to see I wasn't losing it! My son will LOVE this!!! And in 3-D? :woohoo:

We just came back from seeing The Time Traveler's Wife (highly recommend) and the theatre was promoting this awesome double bill! The first Toy Story was the first movie my (now) DS13 ever saw -- he was weeks old and we really went to take his big brother. Can't tell you how many times I've seen these (as have all of you, I'm sure!). Really looking forward to this!

Erin

i know! DH loves toy story and said that we'll call off work just to go see it ! LOL

Wow, I am so excited !!! I did not know this !! I saved the site with the videos to show my son!!! He will be so excited !! I am a huge Toy Story fan, just LOVE it!!! Woo Hoo !!!!! I just wrote it on our calendar !!:santa::santa::santa:

I live in the Detroit area and can't find it at any local theater. I don't think I'm looking too early since it is less than a month away. My 2 girls (5 & 3) could probably recite both movies!

I saw a poster in my local theater and already told my roommates and friends we are seeing this. Not that we're all that old but it reminds us of our youth (I'm the baby of the group at 26 lol)

We picked the boys up on Friday after school and went right to the movies!
They had no idea they were going!
Loved seeing TS 1 & 2 on the big screen and in 3D!!
My youngest DS turned to me, popcorn in hand and his giant 3d glasses
and says "Mom, thank you for taking us here" Melted my heart
Anyone else go?

I just came back from taking my little sister to see it. Seeing as these are my 2 favorite pixar movies I loved it again. I love the fact that the whole theater clapped at the end of each one. Most movies I go to do not have that, and thats with 2 movies that are 10 or more years old. The Disney 3d experience is awesome, amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter