Towncar service from Sanford Air to WDW

jesszac610

mickfmly<br><font color=red>Finely dressed in Kitc
Hi everyone! Looking for feedback about car services from SFB to WDW. Planning trip for parents and looking for best options. Thanks!

I have used Tiffany Towncar with very good results. It is expensive though....around $200 or so...you may find something cheaper.

:) DH and I also only use Tiffany. We have been very happy with the drivers. When we have traveled with my parents (65 and 70 at the time), they were really impressed and loved the service. We were picked up in a Van and had plenty of space. In fact if it is Me, DH and MIL (now 68)we get a SUV. We had Waseem as our Driver in Dec and Mark was our driver in May. Both were very nice and professional. Mark picked us up in May in an executive towncar--very nice. I usually call in about 3 weeks ahead and they have even been able to help us when we missed a flight once (my fault). We get a 30 minute grocery stop and they were very gracious with helping us. Late at night Waseem suggested Hess becasue Goodings was more expensive and Publix closed at 10:00. Dh does not like the thought of ME and I can't see us ever using another service. The reservation guy now recognizes my name. :thumbsup2

There are cheaper rates for car service, less than $200.00 and approximately $180.00, companies driving out of Sanford. Check out the companies listed on the Sanford airport web site. Usually the cars services based in the Orlando, and basically carry passengers from MCO, charge the higher rates, which includes Tiffany and a few other Orlando based companies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter