Town car from tampa?

ronny1

ronny1
Could anyone recommend a Limousine Company from Tampa? My husband and I are going on a cruise and then coming back to DisneyWorld and decided that it would be easier just to get a town car. However, it's hard to know which companies are reputable. I know it's going to be kind of pricey but it would be easier than renting a car and driving and also nicer than a bus. Thanks for your help!

I'd be surprised if many (any) DIS have used a car service from Tampa to WDW. My guess is you'll wind up paying the equivalent hourly rate including the time it takes the driver to drive from WDW back to Tampa. A one way car rental will probably be less then half the price, probably the DIS favored solution, but I agree a car service will be hastle free and quicker.

Find out what companies are licensed for the Port and get quotes. A google search for limo + port of tampa will give you some companies to check. Consider dropping Edd a PM. I'm pretty sure he doesn't drive to Tampa but he might be able to suggest a couple of companies/drivers.

All car services drive to Tampa. An Orlando based car service cannot pick up at the Port in Tampa or the airport in Tampa. Some will drive to pick you up but have a specific place to pick you up off the public properties.

It looks to me like you are landing in Tampa and need a ride to Port Canaveral and than want to be picked up at Port Canaveral and a ride back to Disney with a ride a few days later to Tampa. If you want to use car service than I would suggest you use car service permitted in Tampa from there to your Central Florida destination and than use car service based in Orlando for the Port trip and back to Tampa from Disney.

It looks to me like you are landing in Tampa and need a ride to Port Canaveral and than want to be picked up at Port Canaveral and a ride back to Disney with a ride a few days later to Tampa. If you want to use car service than I would suggest you use car service permitted in Tampa from there to your Central Florida destination and than use car service based in Orlando for the Port trip and back to Tampa from Disney.

I think the OP is flying into TPA, taking a cruise out of Port Tampa (most likely Carnival) and then upon debarkation wanting to go to Disney. They will then need a ride from Disney back to TPA.

It isn't hard finding a car service from WDW to Tampa. Anyone off the Orlando airport website will be glad to give you a quote. I would think it would run you rougly around $150.00 from WDW.

Ed--Unless I'm reading the OP wrong the OP wants transportation from the Port of Tampa to WDW. Does a service have to be permitted to pick up at the port? I doubt many (any?) of the Orlando companies would bother getting a permit for the Port of Tampa.

It's not clear where the OP is flying from/to. I'd fly into Tampa but home from MCO if I was starting with a cruise out of Tampa followed by a WDW trip.

A company does have to have a permit to pick up at the Port of Tampa. Most Orlando compaqnies do not have that permit. So you get a car service over here permitted in Tampa and return in a car service permitted in Orlando or central Florida.

Ed--We're going around in circles. The OP is asking for a recommendation for a company that will transport him from the Port of Tampa to WDW. Can you suggest a source that will give him a list of companies with said permit?

No, I have no idea of the companies in Tampa.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear you guys. Here's the scoop. I just need a car service from the Port of Tampa (after my Lynyrd Skynyrd Cruise) to the Boardwalk Villas. That's all. Sorry if I confused everyone!

By the way Lewis, you are exactly right, I am flying into Tampa and returning home from MCO.

Here's a reputable, dependable, company in Tampa ...they have towncar's permitted to pick you up from the Tampa Airport > http://patriotlimousine.com/

Eveyone needs new glasses, I'm exempt I just got a new pair. The OP is looking for transportation from the Port of Tampa (cruise ship) to WDW. I assume the company you suggest also has whatever permits (if any) required to pick up from the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter