• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Town Car from Port Canaveral to MCO

warrenz1963

Mouseketeer
We've decided to go with a town car service instead of using Mears or Lyft/Uber.
I'm hoping to hear about your experiences using a town car service to get from Port Canaveral to MCO.
Which company did you go with and why? Were tolls and gas included in the price?

Would a one-way rental car be cheaper/quicker?

We have used FL Tours quite a few times and always had a good experience. Everything was included (except the tip). We haven't used them in a while due to our DS living in FL or us driving and having our car so we haven't needed them, so I cant comment on current pricing. While a 1 way rental could be cheaper then you have to deal with waiting for a shuttle to the Rental office, waiting in line there, and driving yourself, so I would say the Town Car is easier.

We used FL Tours once and it was fine. Better deal than DCL if you have 4 or more (break-even ~3).
Plus, they can pick you up at (or deliver you to) an Off-Airport hotel and stop for an intermediate shopping stop.

We have used Access Line transportation many times with no complaints.
They have newer vehicles and are always on time.
Tolls and gas are included in all limo services. Do not know about Uber or Lyft.

One way rental car would be cheaper but definitely not faster!

Rental car is definitely cheaper, but have experienced long lines at rental car companies. We've done Happy Limo several times and they do a great job. It's more expensive, but you get great service! Mousesavers used to have a coupon code for them. We do them on the way to Port.
Usually on way back to airport, we just do the Disney arranged Mears shuttles. They are there and waiting when you get off the ship, very easy.

We've decided to go with a town car service instead of using Mears or Lyft/Uber.
I'm hoping to hear about your experiences using a town car service to get from Port Canaveral to MCO.
Which company did you go with and why? Were tolls and gas included in the price?

Would a one-way rental car be cheaper/quicker?
We always use FL Tours to and from the port, although we're travelling to and from WDW and not the airport. Everything is included except the tip. We always found them really terrific, friendly and helpful. We use the from MCO to WDW and back again as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter