• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Town Car company that stops at main gate for pic

mzmickey

Mouseketeer
I remember that one of the car services adds this option in addition to the grocery stop, but I can't remember which one.

Anybody know?

Also, can someone PM me the web sites of the car services? I'm not sure if it is me or what, but when I tried searching, the ones listed on the Dis were ********* out.

Thanks!

It was/is Murray Hill that stops at the main gate

Brandy

It's not legal to pull off the highway there for photos. Because it was a problem (dangerous) for people doing that, they put up posts every so many yards, on the side of the road to prevent it.

Originally posted by mzmickey
Also, can someone PM me the web sites of the car services? I'm not sure if it is me or what, but when I tried searching, the ones listed on the Dis were ********* out.

Thanks!

Mzmickey, I will bump up my Towncar FAQ's for you to look at. It's gotten a bit buried in all the posts! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter