Towing from No CA to WDW, 'best' route?

You shouldn't have any trouble going through anytime between 3 to 5am.
That's when we go through & there is very little traffic.
Also I stay away from the far right lane because one second it's a normal lane next thing you know it's an exit only lane

Thanks for the additional info, guys.

We're really getting excited! Even nDH (nonDisney Husband) is excited. He's actually bought peek a boo Mickey & Minnie decals for the back window of our truck's shell!!

Funnily enough, one of the non-Disney things I'm looking forward to showing him is Cracker Barrel!! I ate at one in Omaha a few years ago & it was really good. Plus Goo Goo Clusters!!! Scarcer than hen's teeth here!

I think we've gotten over our 'fear' of Atlanta!

My word, I sure used a lot of !!!!! in this post.

The idea of driving to WDW from here (also in NorCal) is daunting to me, but having a child that HATES being in the car is admittedly a huge culprit. Ten years ago we would have been all over a cross country trek, have a great time!

The idea of driving to WDW from here (also in NorCal) is daunting to me, but having a child that HATES being in the car is admittedly a huge culprit. Ten years ago we would have been all over a cross country trek, have a great time!

No kids on this trip, ours are both grown. But I can remember the choruses of 'Are we there yet?' and 'I gotta go NOW!'. DS2 wishes he was coming & is thinking of flying to FL to meet us.

If our looking for a stop over south of Atlanta I would recommend Twin Oaks campground in Elko Ga. nice clean place long pull thru sites so you do not have to unhook if you don't want to. They offer Good Sam and Passport of America discounts.

We're planning on boondocking our way back east. But thanks for the recommendation. It may come in handy. Best laid plans and all that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter