Tower of Terror rehab question

EpcotGeek

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering how the lines and wait times are at ToT right now since only one side is open. Is FP still available? We are leaving in a few days and I am anticipating bigger crowds. If anyone has been there recently and could give me an update, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!! :D

I rode TOT one week ago Sunday and the wait was longer than usual. It took about 1 hour and I can't remember if fast pass was open...sorry.

I sure hope FP is working. TOT is my DD fav ride and she loves to go on it multiple times. Last year there were no lines, we rode it 6 times in a row. She didn't want to stop.

My DD and I rode it the last day of our trip. The 27th. The posted time was 20 minutes but it took us an hour to get through the line. We were given a lanyard with a card that they scanned at the beginning of the line and we gave it to the CM at the boarding area. The cast member at the beginning said that this was how they determined the wait time for the ride. FP was running, but at 12:30 pm they were giving out passes for 5:15pm.
We rode also on the 23rd, but no fast passes were running because of light crowds.

:D

Thanks everyone. It sounds like I will most likely be waiting in line for a while. At least it is a ride with such great theming that I don't mind waiting-- I notice new little details while waiting in line every time I am there .

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Matt. if you don't mind answering a ? for me, is Mon generally much more crowded than Th at MGM (I am going next week)? Thanks. ;)

In general, Monday and Thursday may be the best days of the week to visit the Studios. Neither fall on an Extra Magic Hour day and they're both in the middle of the week. If it was up to me, I'd say go to MGM on Monday simply because Thursday is close to the coming weekend and some locals may use it as a chance to make a long weekend. Just my opinion.

Thanks, Matt (Sorry about the double post)!
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter