Tower of Terror Music

runningquack

Earning My Ears
Hello folks,

I've been trying to find the Tower of Terror lobby music for years - the creepy backgound music, not the Theme to the old TV show. Does anybody know what it is called or where I could find it?

Hello folks,

I've been trying to find the Tower of Terror lobby music for years - the creepy backgound music, not the Theme to the old TV show. Does anybody know what it is called or where I could find it?

Ghostly Music at the Tower.

There are so many atmospheric touches at WDW.
Some things that are just so much a PART of the surroundings that some guests may not even be consciously aware of their presence, or exactly how the overall experience might be lacking of they were NOT there.

For instance, there's an "Area Music loop" of several songs that play in the outside queue at the Tower of Terror that add to the "ghosts from a bygone era" mood.

They are vintage WWII-era songs, routed through an "echo chamber" to give them a "ghostly" sound.

One of the prominent ones is "We'll Meet Again" (don't know where, don't know when...)

Go to the following web page for more info and in the upper right corner
you'll see

http://psd.museum.upenn.edu/veralynn/veralynn.htm

======

Here is the complete list of the songs played in the Tower of Terror area-

Below is the entire list of songs played in the Tower of Terror music loop.

Mood Indigo
Remember
Uptown Blues
Deep Purple
Jeep's Blues
Wishing
Jungle Drums
Sleepy Time Gal
There's a House in Harlem
Another World
Delta Mood
Inside
When the Sun Sets Down South
Alabamy Home
There's No Two Ways About It
Pyramid
Dear Old Southland
Jitterbug
We'll Meet Again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i_mI14irJg

This one sticks out to me the most.
tumblr_lspiw0uVIM1qcfn0j.gif

I have a tower of terror music loop on my computer that is 1:03:10 long. It's great and it's reminds me of a hot summer day in hollywood studios. Unfortunately the website I got it from no longer exists. I would be happy to send it to you if you know how to do that!!

I have a tower of terror music loop on my computer that is 1:03:10 long. It's great and it's reminds me of a hot summer day in hollywood studios. Unfortunately the website I got it from no longer exists. I would be happy to send it to you if you know how to do that!!

I think you would be able to attach it to an email and then send it to the OP.:)

You can probably find the music in your documents under 'My Music' if you have Windows. I can help with Macs.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter