Tower of Terror DLP

H

hippod

Hi everyone, this is my first post but I have been lurking for ages.

We are thinking of going to DLP next year and I read on this board that they are building a Tower of Terror. As this is my daughters favourite ride anywhere we would like to go after it has opened. Does anyone have any idea when this might be?

Thanks in advance

Diana

Hi Diana, welcome to the DIS :wave:

Can't help with a date I'm afraid :( Rob might know though, he is our resident DLP expert :)

Penny

Can't help with a date but there was some major buiding work going on in the centre of the park when I was there this month :)

We're off to DLP this weekend so I'll try to find out and let you know next week.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

There is no confirmation of a Tower of Terror attraction at DLP, just rumours I'm afraid. My guess is that it is two or three years before we'll see this attraction in Paris.

Regards

Rob

Welcome Diana

No news I'm afraid but fingers crossed because this is one of all our familys fav rides.

We're visiting DLP in Oct so will keep my eyes open.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Thanks for the info. I guess we'll be going anyway although this ride would have been the icing on the cake for my daughter.

Diana

According to other non disney sites, it may be spring 2004, but it will not have the opening twilight sequence at the start of the ride which is a shame!!!

Also the ride may have a longer drop of approx 20-30ft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter