Towels

At check in you may request extra sets for I believe $6.00 each.

Yes, $6 is correct. And I beleive a set consists of 4 Bath Towels, 4 washcoths and I can't remember how many hand towels (I think its only 1). I don't have my book here at work.

Towels can be washed in your one or two bedroom. Towels can be washed near the pools from your studio. Extra towels can be borrowed (and returned) from the pool areas.

Towel sets (at $6) include 4 bath towels, 4 washcloths, 2 hand towels, and 1 bath mat.

You should not borrow towels from the pool for use in your room. This increases cost of operation for the resort as a whole which will ultimately be reflected in higher dues for DVC members. In a sense, you are asking other members to foot the bill for your towel usage. The whole idea of a charge for extra towels is to allocate the cost to members who prefer to pay as you play rather than washing your own.

Ralph

I just purchased an extra set of towels on our June trip at a BCV studio. We called housekeeping when we were in our room and they brought them within a few minutes. The charge was $6.00 and we got 4 bath towels, 4 hand towels, 4 washcloths, and 1 bath mat. They didn't give us the extra set on T&T day so my daughter called housekeeping again and they brought a replacement set. We were only charged $6.00 one time.

Donna

Originally posted by bres@westernMA
Towels can be washed in your one or two bedroom. Towels can be washed near the pools from your studio. Extra towels can be borrowed (and returned) from the pool areas.

No, the towels are not supposed to be used in the units, they are for the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter