Towels at WL pool?

LLagow

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if towels are provided at the main pool at Wilderness Lodge or do you have to take your own? We will be checking in this Sunday probably around noon so I know our room won't be ready. We are planning on taking a swim if the weather is good so I just wondered if I needed to stick towels in the car with our suits.
Thanks
LLagow :moped:

Plenty of towels available - they are in the area to the right of the snack stand beside the pool.......have fun!

Thanks a bunch!! One less thing to pack!
We're doing our single digit dance here!!! :banana:
LLagow :earsboy: :earsgirl: pirate: princess:

Yup, plenty of towels. If you're visiting BB or TL, you can take these towels with you. TL (BB probably does too) has a towel drop off so you don't even have to drag the wet towels back with you.

Just a thought, for every resort we now go to, I LOVE bringing our own BIG beach towels. They cover the whole chair, it is easy for my kids to find our stuff, and it lets the people know, yes these are taken. I still use the hotels for drying off and only bring two one for hubby and one for me to lay on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter