• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Towel Folding on the Fantasy?

TaTa4Now1968

DIS Veteran
I am sailing on the Fantasy on October 6 and was wondering if they are offering the Towel Folding class on the Fantasy?

I was on the Fantasy last week and there was one session during the second day at sea.

I'm pretty sure you just showed up and there was no cost but I could be wrong. It was either in AP or one of the lounges.

You probably want to try to get there early...it was packed on the Dream in July!!!! People were everywhere including all over the floor!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter