Towel at water park

MALE*RN*777

Oh, Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my
:confused3 I have a frened going to Disney in April and she wanted to know if you have to bring your own towel to the waterparks?

if you dont feel like pating for a towel then your best bet is to bring one from the hotel you are at or you can grab one at the waterpark and pay for it:woohoo:

They rent full-size bath towels for $2.00 each. They also sell Beach Towels.

Yes, you are responsible for your own towel. You could bring one from home, or use the hotel's. You also can purchase towels at the parks. I think I recall the waterparks having towel rental, but I don't remember where or how much. ETA: Cheshire and I posted at the same time!

I was at Typhoon Lagoon 2 weeks ago, and you could rent towels for $2. We just brought our own from the hotel. If you need extras for your waterpark day...just ask housekeeping if you can have a few extras.

:confused3 I have a frened going to Disney in April and she wanted to know if you have to bring your own towel to the waterparks?
From my personal experiencd, we didn't even use a towel, it was so hot that our skin dried very fast. We were a little wet on the bus ride home, but we weren't soaked. Usually in water parks, you are running from ride to ride and you can't be bothered with lugging a towel around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter