Towel animal ??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ls1222, Aug 28, 2005.

1. ls1222

ls1222 DIS Veteran

I've always wanted to ask this (I hope it is not really dumb)!! When you receive a towel animal do you keep it and take it home? I have before but then I thought maybe you are supposed to leave it there?? Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. daisyduck123

daisyduck123 <font color=green>I just love those parmesan mashe

In April 2004 we stayed at Pop and received many towel animals...we kept none.

This past April we did take some home with us. They are in my daughter's Mickey bathroom.

4. cstraub

cstraub DIS Veteran

We always take them home with us. :goodvibes I have a few in the kids bathroom.

5. wvMOUSE

wvMOUSE EArning My Ears

We've taken our towel animals home too!!!

cstraub: that is a precious picture you have posted

6. wfloyd

wfloyd DIS Veteran

There have been mixed reports as to whether or not you can take them home. Some housekeepers will tell you yes and others will say no. I figure the best thing is to ask them if it is all right to take them or not.

7. DisneyMomx7

DisneyMomx7 DIS Veteran

This year was the first time we received any. Mousekeeping TOLD us to please take them home. We took the smaller ones home and I put them in the kids bathroom.

8. ls1222

ls1222 DIS Veteran

Thanks!! I was a little afraid to ask but I really did not know. What a cool "extra" to take home.

9. Aimeedyan

Aimeedyan <font color=blue>Why get all excited about somethi

We asked and were told to take it home - so our little ducky is now in the bathroom =)