Tours?

ShellyG

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the Keys to the Kingdom or the UnDISCOVERed Future World Tours?

Were they worth the money? and is there any way of booking them (with out phoning the international phone number) before we go? Or do we book via concierege when we are there?

Keys to the Kingdom is fantastic, worth every penny with fabulous guides. We did the phone booking but I'm sure someone will come up with a better idea!

Pam

Agree Keys to The Kingdom tour is fantastic.
Rang to book, I always use Telediscount.co.uk it costs 1p/min to ring via their number.

Use the 0800 uk number. I have booked the Back Stage Magic tour for next August. I've read some fabulous reviews one from a Florida resident who knows Disney like the back if his hand as he lives 90 minutes away and goes so frequently. You can imagine he was quite incredulous when someone bought him a tour as a gift. He raved about it completely so I'm sold xxx

Hi

Just to add I've done the tour a couple of times. Full of interesting facts and little details that about the MK that you don't take in normally rushing around. Lunch included at a look behind the scenes.

As mentioned above I used the telediscount number in the past for all trip booking - no problems.

Cheers

Fab tour with some unexpected extras which were a real bonus. We had Rae as a guide who was so passionate about all things Disney. Do not miss this tour, it has inspired us to do more this time around

Use the 0800 uk number. I have booked the Back Stage Magic tour for next August. I've read some fabulous reviews one from a Florida resident who knows Disney like the back if his hand as he lives 90 minutes away and goes so frequently. You can imagine he was quite incredulous when someone bought him a tour as a gift. He raved about it completely so I'm sold xxx

i loved the back stage magic tour i took 2 years ago!!!
it was all day, but went by really quickly!!
our guides were outstanding!!!

i also did the undiscovered future world tour and enjoyed that one as well..

my favorite behind the scenes tour was the aqua seas tour in epcot but i've loved all the tours i've been on.
I've been on all of them except for wild africa and KTTK....

We're going to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour next time :) I've heard great things about it.

The tours always get really good reviews so would love to put one on my list for this year.
I booked my parents the steam tour at MK for my Dad's Birthday a couple years ago and he raved about it after say he learnt some really interesting facts and the guides were so helpful and enthusiastic!

My friends and I have decided on doing the KTTK tour when we go in May. Some of our group were unsure as thought it might be a bit similar to our Traditions/Disney orientation for the College Program where we were briefly taken into the utilidors and onstage, but the KTTK tour is much longer and am sure has much more content! And also, we won't be doing it in our business attire that we had to wear for Traditions in the million degree heat :rotfl: Will be able to enjoy it a bit more perhaps :rotfl2:

I think it's quite a good price for that couple of hours - I am so excited!!!!!

I was aware that there was a Future World tour in Epcot, but never really looked into it after we decided to go for KTTK. So thanks for bringing that to my attention :) I've just looked it up and would love to do that one too - not sure if I'll manage to convince my mates, but I'd be more than happy to sign up by myself - Epcot just fascinates me, probably more than MK does... pixiedust:

My friends and I have decided on doing the KTTK tour when we go in May. Some of our group were unsure as thought it might be a bit similar to our Traditions/Disney orientation for the College Program where we were briefly taken into the utilidors and onstage, but the KTTK tour is much longer and am sure has much more content! And also, we won't be doing it in our business attire that we had to wear for Traditions in the million degree heat :rotfl: Will be able to enjoy it a bit more perhaps :rotfl2:

I think it's quite a good price for that couple of hours - I am so excited!!!!!

I was aware that there was a Future World tour in Epcot, but never really looked into it after we decided to go for KTTK. So thanks for bringing that to my attention :) I've just looked it up and would love to do that one too - not sure if I'll manage to convince my mates, but I'd be more than happy to sign up by myself - Epcot just fascinates me, probably more than MK does... pixiedust:

I remember that well too! The first time I'd ever been to MK or Disney and I started back stage! Not the normal introduction to Disney but I loved it!
V hot in business wear though!

Now I just have to decide which one to do!!
DH wants to do the "Behind the Seeds Tour" which looks quite interesting, not sure I can convince him to do both of the other tours but I will let him choose because I can't decide!! The Segway one also looks amazing. *sigh* wish Disney offered less choice sometimes :confused3

I have the same problem with making ADR's. Too much yummy food and too few days to do it all in.

Now I just have to decide which one to do!!
DH wants to do the "Behind the Seeds Tour" which looks quite interesting, not sure I can convince him to do both of the other tours but I will let him choose because I can't decide!! The Segway one also looks amazing. *sigh* wish Disney offered less choice sometimes :confused3

I have the same problem with making ADR's. Too much yummy food and too few days to do it all in.

the behind the seeds is very short and very inexpensive, so it's easy to fit in during a regular park day.

The behind the seeds tour is only $18 and a short walking tour so like PP said you can easily do both tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter