Tours Returning Soon?

Jonfw2

DIS Veteran
So with all the recent announcements, I'm wondering how soon we might see some of our favorite tours come back. These things are extremely profitable for Disney and with all the Covid requirements dropping, I have to think they'll be back soon.

Please post any news or rumors here!

So with all the recent announcements, I'm wondering how soon we might see some of our favorite tours come back. These things are extremely profitable for Disney and with all the Covid requirements dropping, I have to think they'll be back soon.

Please post any news or rumors here!
I think it’s just a matter of getting staff fully operational again. They’re still in the process from massive callbacks to train and place. It shouldn’t be too long now hopefully.

I think it’s just a matter of getting staff fully operational again. They’re still in the process from massive callbacks to train and place. It shouldn’t be too long now hopefully.
That makes a lot of sense. Like I said, they're so profitable Disney is just leaving money on the table by the day right now.

That makes a lot of sense. Like I said, they're so profitable Disney is just leaving money on the table by the day right now.
That’s right 😆 should put a fire under their butt. From the looks of it they’re still behind in restaurant and lifeguard staffing, a higher priority for overall operations maybe.

Really hoping for the Keys to the Kingdom tour. I've been waiting years for my son to turn 16 so we could do it. Our last trip was December 2019, and he turned 16 in January 2020... our plans were KTTK December 2020. Of course, you know how that story ended. Crossing fingers for December 2021.

This is a direct quote from my Disney travel planner:

"Everything seems to be a staffing issue at this point. Many of the cast members that have been furloughed found other jobs before they were called back. A cast member I know told me in the last wave of call backs, only 600 out of 1000 cast members returned. That's not good. Disney brought back the college program with a vengeance recently because they need the staffing. They have not even addressed the entertainment cast members yet. I can only imagine what it must be like in those executive offices right now."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter