Tours & Park Admission?

The only one I can think of would be the Wilderness Back Trail Adventure Segway tour out at Fort Wilderness.

If you happen to be staying over at Animal Kingdom Lodge, they offer a Sunset Safari for guests staying at AKL. It's sort of expensive compared to the other tours, but it does not require park admission and includes dinner at Jiko. It was very good and I would do it again, if I ever stay at AKL again (they do check that you are currently staying there).

If you have to enter a park during any part of the tour, you have to have park admission. I believe all the other tours enter a park at some point. I've taken the Backstage Safari, Wild by Design, Around the World on a Segway, KTTK, Backstage Magic, and Yuletide Fantasy tours and all of those required park admission.

Here's a list of the tours offered:
http://allears.net/btp/tours.htm

Backstage Magic, D lights and the three water based tours in Epcot do not require park admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter