• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tours at Disneyland

Hockey9

Earning My Ears
I want to verify if you need to reserve either of the Welcome to DL tour or Walk in Walts Footsteps. As part of our passes we have 2 vouchers. AFAIK you need to meet at city hall. Do you just show up or do you reserve?
We are due to there on May 5th

You have to show up at City Hall at the time specified (is it 9:00 a.m.? 9:30 a.m.?) on the voucher, to sign up for a tour. It is actually a little cart in front of City Hall manned by Guest Relations staff.

When there in March, we showed up at the time on the pass (9:00 a.m.? 9:30 a.m.?) and signed up for a tour which departed at 10:15 a.m. They give you a little pass and tell you where to meet at your assigned time.

Hope this helps.

<font size=4 face="Comic Sans MS" color = blue>D°o°die</font>
<font size=1 color = blue>March 2001 - Our first trip to Disneyland!! (Grand Californian)
March 2001 - WDW Surprise!! (Disney Institute & Dixie Landings)
March 2000 - WDW (All Star Music)
May 1998 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1997 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
May 1996 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1995 - WDW (Dixie Landings)
March 1994 - WDW (Honeymoon! Dixie Landings)</

Thanks for the confirmation. The Disneyland official web site gave very little information and just hinted about purchasing tickets at city hall but did not mention walk up or ressies.
10 days and counting ... :D

When we went on our tour, we reserved in advance. We called before we left home. At this time of year, you probably won't have any trouble - we went the first week of May last year (Walk in Walt's Footprints), and altough the tour was plenty full, I don't think it sold out. However, if you KNOW which day you are going, it wouldn't hurt to reserve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter