Tours and shuttles

Qc-007

<font color=blue>Bonjour, Chantale, bienvenu au DI
Hello!

We are staying at the Hyatt Regency Orange County at the end of july (did we choose right??). We are wondering what would be the best shuttle service from lax to the hotel.

Also, we want to take some tours (LA, Hollywood, Universal S., San Diego zoo, Getty Center and Catalina Isl.). Could you recommend a tour operator?

If we are not joining a tour, is there an easy transport between the hotel and these areas?

Thank you!

PS: How long does it take to walk from this hotel to DL? :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

coachusa.com

viptoursandcharters.com

One DLH rep said they use coachusa and another one mentioned the other. I have called and asked questions at both companies and found the people who answer the phone friendly and knowledgeable. The one tip I got from these boards that I will pass along is to not be misled by the tour length given but know that a lot of that is travel and, I think, bus transfer time. As a for instance, the San Diego Zoo tour says, I think, 11 hours but your actual time in the zoo is 6 to 61/2 hours. Coachusa said that's the time in the zoo they strive for. Also ask about transportation, "trans", only if you'll be arranging your own admission ticket to an attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter