touringplans.com crowd calendar question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not work for TP, but I feel that 10.95 is not much to pay for a year's service. They offer a lot of content that they spend time creating.

Very much agree. Less than $11? That is nothing, compared to the overall cost of the trip! And I am enjoying all of the tools and info very much!

I used to be able to see the upcoming 30 days but now I see Sept. Anyone have Aug 13-20 to paste?

Fri, 13 Aug '10 7 EP AK HS
Sat, 14 Aug '10 6 MK EP HS AK
Sun, 15 Aug '10 7 MK AK EP
Mon, 16 Aug '10 7 MK HS
Tue, 17 Aug '10 9 AK MK
Wed, 18 Aug '10 7 MK HS AK
Thu, 19 Aug '10 8 AK MK
Fri, 20 Aug '10 7 MK HS

Just an FYI guys its against Disboard rules to post things that cost a fee like the touring plans calendar on there.

The 30-60 change vs 1-30 change may not be permanent TP web gurus are doing some testing now.

Very much agree. Less than $11? That is nothing, compared to the overall cost of the trip! And I am enjoying all of the tools and info very much!

I agree it's not too much, but after paying $20 for the book, why should I have to pay for the extra tools that they didn't print in the book? Especially when they refer to them over and over in the book and make it sound like they're free! Just my little griping session, sorry... :rolleyes1

I agree it's not too much, but after paying $20 for the book, why should I have to pay for the extra tools that they didn't print in the book? Especially when they refer to them over and over in the book and make it sound like they're free! Just my little griping session, sorry... :rolleyes1

Your argument demonstrates an ethical fallacy. It's like telling Walmart it's okay to take the bluray discs for free because you purchased the player from them at a higher cost. The book provides tons of info that the site doesn't and vice versa.

Your argument demonstrates an ethical fallacy. It's like telling Walmart it's okay to take the bluray discs for free because you purchased the player from them at a higher cost. The book provides tons of info that the site doesn't and vice versa.

pirate: Hey kenny wanna go to walmart with me? I could use some new blu-rays?

Just an FYI guys its against Disboard rules to post things that cost a fee like the touring plans calendar on there.

I think it may be okay in this instance as the dates 1-30 were normally free anyway from Touringplans. They seem to have changed what dates they were giving free and some people got stuck as there wasn't any notice.

I think it may be okay in this instance as the dates 1-30 were normally free anyway from Touringplans. They seem to have changed what dates they were giving free and some people got stuck as there wasn't any notice.

As I posted above they were testing with the site. I just wanted to let them know as a general rule we can't post stuff on there that is paid, don't want anyone getting infractions uknowingly.

I'm going to close this thread now. The DIS does not allow reposting of information from other sites that require subscriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter