• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring the Tower of Terror and other Ghoulish Delights! Sept 13 TR | FINALx2 4/17!!!

that is so awesome!! I've always wondered about the cobwebs in there. I just figured they'd started them with something and then just let nature take its course! :rotfl:

I have to admit that I haven't noticed a lot of those little touches (and never the dummy, which i'm going to have to look for and creep myself out with now), except the tea cup with the lipstick--I have seen that before! I've always loved/been creeped out by how it looks like someone just walked away from it, except for all the dust. what an unbelievable experience!

TOWER OF TERROR TOUR!!!! :surfweb: I so remember your twitter and/or facebook announcement about this!!

Oh man I almost freaked out a bit there when you said that Matt was offered the tour too because I was certain you did it solo. I guess I was correct, but WHAT WAS MATT THINKING?????!!!!!!

I WANNNA BE AN AMBASSADOR!!!!

Haha not gonna lie, I LOVE Ernest Saves Christmas. :santa:

That's really cool that this included a mini MGM tour as well. I would have loved that. And just think of the missed opportunity for Matt to yell at the ambassadors about the hat. :laughing:

AWWWWWW the story of the superfan and the photo in the mail slot... :love: That is SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

Wow, you know there are a lot more people on the tour than I expected.

Bahahaha, seriously, people opted out of riding????? I just find that funny.

Dani, how long was the tour beginning to end?

I am SO HAPPY someone who really appreciated it got to go on this tour. :goodvibes

WOW- what an amazing experience. I've never done Tower of Terror (yes, I know!) so it was great to see all the detailed pictures and the stories behind them!

Very cool experience. My favorite thing to do is to take the tours that are so loaded with information. There is a video on-line about the building of the ToT that I watched and a lot of that same info is in that video but still so cool to be there in the building while learning all about it!

I ask this about a lot of the costumes at Disney, but MAN how are the ambassadors in full suits in that heat?! How does that even work?! I get that a lot of the CMs are inside the rides and get a chance in the AC, but tour guides are walking outside as their job! :crazy2: Still, it seems like it must be such an amazing job that they probably don't notice!

I love that all the cob webs are just hot glue! It's so fun that the CMs get to go around and make sure the cob webs are up to par! Who ever gets to MAKE cobwebs!

What a rad opportunity!

Although I have never been on Tower (I know, I know but I just hate drops :confused3) that seems like a really cool tour. Funny, I think I remember the star of the day motorcades. One time when we where there I remember seeing a random parade with that guy that used to be in the (I think) Izzuzu commercials (he was always lying) that then went on (I think) Empty Nest tv show.

Wicked awesome update!! I absolutely LOVE Disney Details!! :thumbsup2

TOT is my favorite attraction, wow!!! The photos and the details are sublime, thank you! And those Ambassadors aren't bad, either! ;) What an amazing experience. Now I can't wait to take my time in the TOT line and try to absorb all those details. And I have to go back to the Met now and look for those chairs! :)

Holy freakin cow!!!! I have SO MANY goosebumps! Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking such great notes (or having an amzing memory that I'm completely jealous of) and sharing them with us! And the pictures, wow. I can't get over the lipstick on the cup. That is truly impressive.

Gah I love Disney!

Hello,
I'm Kerry and I'm new to the dis boards. I've just started to read your trip report, it looks like it'll be great fun to read.

Great updates , what an experience to go on a tour in such a small group . My favourite part of the lady few updates is eating school bread in bed at the beach club after a day at the parks ,that sounds like a perfect evening to me , I am craving school bread again ! :)

OK, so I was (mostly) joking on Instagram about the whole stalking you on your next DL trip, but this isn't going to help my case. :rotfl:

I haven't ventured over here to the TR board in a while, but I was thinking of starting a PTR for our upcoming anniversary trip. I stopped by to look around and get some inspiration, and what was the FIRST report to catch my eye? You guessed it!! :wave2: I'm so excited to have found you here! Can't wait to catch up on your TR and follow along.

Also, you may be thinking that I just kind of popped up out of the blue and who the heck is this that keeps bugging me? Well, after seeing your posts on IG for a bit, I started to notice that we like a lot of the same things (Hello, schoolbread!!! :lovestruc Also, vinylmations, Adventure Time, Wall-E, etc.), and seem to travel similarly (it's just me and the hubs being goofballs). Then after I watched your videos the other night, I was like yep - we're totally kindred spirits. hahaha Soooo, there you have it. :flower3:

OHHH YAY! This makes me so happy that you found me on here!! Seriously, what are the chances?! Hahaha. Too funny, you were probably like, "Hmm, I recognize that lady... and her husband.. OH MY GOD." I love when two worlds collide!

Clearly we are destined to be friends, hahaha. I'm super glad you found my TR though! This makes me happy. :goodvibes

What an amazing experience!!!

I know, it truly was amazing! I still feel so lucky to have been a part of the tour.

Oh my gosh what a WONDERFUL and amazing experience that tour looks like!! I would LOVE to get the chance to wander through that lobby just taking in all the details and checking it all out, it looks amazing!! And JUSTIN?!?! UGH! My absolute favourite cm over there, by FAR!

What an incredible experience, thank you for sharing!!

I know, right?! It was just amazing. And Justin was a fantastic tour guide for the Tower of Terror. You could tell he is very passionate about his job, that's for sure! Wondering around the lobby was my favorite part, because there are so many details in there... it's insane.

Crazy that those spiderwebs are made out of hot glue! Who would have thought!? I wonder if they have to dust in there or do they just leave the dust?

I know! That was something I was pretty amazed by... I would think they just leave everything pretty dusty, but I'm not sure..

Dude, YOU ARE SO WELCOME. Seriously, if I wasn't in town to be able to go on this tour,I'm so glad that someone I know had the opportunity - ESPECIALLY someone who I knew wold take a ton of notes and pictures so I could feel like I was there in spirit. ;)

Haha I know I've said it like 50 times, but seriously, I never would have known about it without you telling me! Thank you!

Seriously!! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!!
I'm so happy you were able to take part in that Limited Time Magic promo!

That was so nice that they were going to let Matt join in on the tour! I'm surprised he didn't partake but I'm sure he was off doing something fun!

All the little details are honestly what I love most about Disney... they don't care that 99.9% of the time NO ONE will see some of that stuff, but they do it anyways!!

Thank you, it was a surreal experience, honestly. I had a blast though!

I know, I debated even mentioning it in my TR since I had a feeling people would think he just was nuts, haha. But I think this trip was just so packed full of new things that he wanted to take it easy our last few days.

I so agree about the details! That was what I loved so much... no one in a million years would think they'd put in so many details when people can't see them from the queue line!

Awesome update. That tour looks fantastic. Those ambassadors have a great job...how awesome would it be to do that every day.

Oh...and boo to the line cutters at the boat dock.

It was a fantastic tour... and yeah, those Ambassadors have a fantastic job! I think they're constantly busy though, so it's sometimes hard to see them in the parks. But what an amazing job to have!

Yeah, they were mega lame, but it wasn't worth yelling at them over it at all. We all made it on, so it was okay in the end I guess!

What an amazing experience! Even without food pics, I loved it! I loved seeing inside since I'm a huge wimp and would never go on ToT.

I remember when it used to be a working studio, in fact that's the only time I've ever been to MGM Studios. The backlot tour was a lot of fun!

Haha, I know, surprisingly no food was involved. BUT THERE WILL BE, mwahaha. The inside is fantastic. You should consider at least walking through the queue and then just going out the "chicken exit"! You can at least see all of the cool details without having to go on... a lot of people on our tour opted to skip our ride.

I wish I could have gone more than when I was just a little kid. The only thing I really remember about Hollywood Studios when it was MGM was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show and you could meet them. I remember meeting them there, hahaha. I bet the backlot tour was way better back then!

that is so awesome!! I've always wondered about the cobwebs in there. I just figured they'd started them with something and then just let nature take its course! :rotfl:

I have to admit that I haven't noticed a lot of those little touches (and never the dummy, which i'm going to have to look for and creep myself out with now), except the tea cup with the lipstick--I have seen that before! I've always loved/been creeped out by how it looks like someone just walked away from it, except for all the dust. what an unbelievable experience!

Yeah, it was such a fun fact to learn about. I always wondered it, too, but now it's been answered, haha.

OMG the dummy is so creepy when you see it, seriously. And I agree, I loved that so much about the tour. How many things just looked like someone walked away from dinner or tea... It was a fantastic tour!

TOWER OF TERROR TOUR!!!! :surfweb: I so remember your twitter and/or facebook announcement about this!!

Oh man I almost freaked out a bit there when you said that Matt was offered the tour too because I was certain you did it solo. I guess I was correct, but WHAT WAS MATT THINKING?????!!!!!!

I WANNNA BE AN AMBASSADOR!!!!

Haha not gonna lie, I LOVE Ernest Saves Christmas. :santa:

That's really cool that this included a mini MGM tour as well. I would have loved that. And just think of the missed opportunity for Matt to yell at the ambassadors about the hat. :laughing:

AWWWWWW the story of the superfan and the photo in the mail slot... :love: That is SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

Wow, you know there are a lot more people on the tour than I expected.

Bahahaha, seriously, people opted out of riding????? I just find that funny.

Dani, how long was the tour beginning to end?

I am SO HAPPY someone who really appreciated it got to go on this tour. :goodvibes

I KNOW!! I had been dying to freakin' post about it, and finally the day came, YAY!

Hahaha, I know, I think he was just wanting to kind of take it easy our final few days. I wasn't going to push him though. We'd had a pretty busy trip!

Their job looks amazing, seriously.

I loved Ernest when I was a little kid, haha. We watched it all the time for some reason.

It made me appreciate the park a bit more, since Hollywood isn't really my favorite park. AND I KNOW. I thought of Matt when we got to the hat and people complained, hahaha. There are so many people who are not a fan of that hat!

That story was pretty fantastic. What an awesome tribute, right?

Yeah, there was like.. 12 of us? Around there?

And yeah, people definitely opted out, but I can't blame them! ToT is a scary experience. I'm so bad with not knowing when a drop is going to happen, it freaks me out... yet I also enjoy it. I'm a weirdo.

The tour was supposed to be an hour, but it ended up lasting about and hour and a half!

It was such a fantastic opportunity and I had an amazing time! It's something I'll never forget.

WOW- what an amazing experience. I've never done Tower of Terror (yes, I know!) so it was great to see all the detailed pictures and the stories behind them!

I know, it was fantastic! I'd highly suggest checking it out at some point. Worst case, if you don't want to ride it, you can always leave through the chicken exit, haha. The queue is absolutely amazing!

Very cool experience. My favorite thing to do is to take the tours that are so loaded with information. There is a video on-line about the building of the ToT that I watched and a lot of that same info is in that video but still so cool to be there in the building while learning all about it!

It was very awesome! I know a lot of the information is available online/on certain ToT fan-sites, but I fortunately had never read up on any of them... and for that, I was glad I hadn't! It was a really awesome thing to experience and hear about... though I think my favorite part was being allowed to just wander and look at everything up close. The details are amazing to see in person!

I ask this about a lot of the costumes at Disney, but MAN how are the ambassadors in full suits in that heat?! How does that even work?! I get that a lot of the CMs are inside the rides and get a chance in the AC, but tour guides are walking outside as their job! :crazy2: Still, it seems like it must be such an amazing job that they probably don't notice!

I love that all the cob webs are just hot glue! It's so fun that the CMs get to go around and make sure the cob webs are up to par! Who ever gets to MAKE cobwebs!

What a rad opportunity!

I DON'T KNOW! It was so darn hot out, too! But that's how they roll, I guess! They don't give a lot of tours though, since they're not usually out and about in the parks doing tours. But the plaid CMs who do tours, I give them credit for their outfits in the heat!

Yeah, that's kind of an awesome job. Oh, what's that? Just need to put up some cob webs with the glue guns! Hahaha, so awesome.

Although I have never been on Tower (I know, I know but I just hate drops :confused3) that seems like a really cool tour. Funny, I think I remember the star of the day motorcades. One time when we where there I remember seeing a random parade with that guy that used to be in the (I think) Izzuzu commercials (he was always lying) that then went on (I think) Empty Nest tv show.

I understand your dislike of drops! I can't go on it a TON, as it freaks me out, but it's just such a fun experience from the queue all the way through the end of the ride that I make myself go on it at least once per trip, haha.

That is kind of awesome! I wish I remembered that stuff/seen it.

Wicked awesome update!! I absolutely LOVE Disney Details!! :thumbsup2

Thank you, it was such a blast to experience!!

TOT is my favorite attraction, wow!!! The photos and the details are sublime, thank you! And those Ambassadors aren't bad, either! ;) What an amazing experience. Now I can't wait to take my time in the TOT line and try to absorb all those details. And I have to go back to the Met now and look for those chairs! :)

Oh hey no big deal! I wanted to make sure I documented every last bit that I could so I could share it here! It was just such an awesome thing to take part in... and I would agree, they were not hard on the eyes, haha.

And yes, definitely take the time to look around, especially in the library! It's so fun to see all of the little piece of the Twilight Zone around there. And let me know if you see the chairs at the Met, I thought that was an awesome fun fact.

Ohmygosh! That tour sounds amaaaaazing! I wish they would offer it again sometime because I would love to do it so much!

I've always wondered how they make the cobwebs, and now I know! Hot glue guns! Who would have thought? And that is so sweet that they put that guest's picture in a mail slot. AND OH THE DETAILS. I wish the queue for ToT spent more time in the lobby area so I could absorb everything!

Chapter 48: Fact: Kakigori will save you from the heat
Day Nine: September 19th, 2013

The tour lasted until 11, though it was supposed to end at around 10:30, so Matt was kind of hanging around waiting for me. He had been shopping and bought some mugs, a car magnet of Pluto, some magnets of attraction posters, and also found himself an amazing Wookie t-shirt.

We were both hungry, but decided to go on RNRC one last time real quickly before we ate. I can't remember if we used FP+ or just hopped on, but either way, we didn't have a very long wait. It was definitely nice to go on it one last time, but also kind of sad!

After that, we decided to go get lunch at Sunset Ranch Market, where we both got... CHICKY CHICKY NUG NUGS!

20130919_112835_zps5034eb40.jpg

I also got a drink and I adored the cute Halloweenie cups they had in the parks.

20130919_114216_zpsbadf09e5.jpg

Our chicken nugs were a delight, as they always are. Disney really does have the BEST chicken nuggets ever. The bread is so good and the chicken is always amazing. I know, it's chicken nuggets, but seriously.

We finished eating and Matt was really hot, so we started making our way out of the park. We stopped to trade a Vinylmation and I got a crappy one, so crappy that I don't even know what it was. We wanted to get cupcakes at Starring Rolls to go, but the Butterfinger was out, plus the line was way long, so we just left and figured we'd grab something else later.

We made it to the boat and lucky for us, there was one waiting. HOORAY!

But also BOOOOO for saying our first goodbye of the trip, wah.

We got back to the dock and then headed to the Beach Club Marketplace because we needed to buy some awesome stuff.

20130919_121515_zps4ea806e3.jpg

Can I just state how much I LOVE THIS VIEW?! I take a photo at that spot every trip, because it's just so beautiful.

Anyway, I needed to buy some all-too-important Oreo Bon Bons! Plus we also found an awesome DVC car magnet and a Halloween pin that we had been on the hunt for throughout our trip.

We headed back to our room, saying what up to our girl Ariel.

hdr_1379614952774_zpsc4dc52a7.jpg

When we got back, I wanted to take photos of everything we'd bought during the morning.

First, Matt's awesome Wookie t-shirt:

20130919_134235_zps1d8358ed.jpg

Our new DVC car magnet:

20130919_134316_zps7315c821.jpg

The Haunted Mansion/Halloween pin that we FINALLY found:

20130919_134327_zps89137c88.jpg

The adorable Pluto car magnet and attraction poster fridge magnets:

20130919_134407_zpse82b1517.jpg

Except, I just noticed that the Pluto magnet definitely says "Magnet set" and nothing about being a car magnet.. which would explain why that magnet started getting all wet/peeling on our car, hahaha. We just thought it was made cheaply, but now that I'm looking at it, I'm realizing it was NOT made to withstand rain... and let's be honest, it rains a lot in the winter here in Seattle!

Anyway, then we had our awesome pins we'd picked up at some point during this day...

20130919_134910_zps19b8b1f2.jpg

We changed and headed down to float around Stormalong Bay! The water was WAY cooler, so it was really nice to enjoy on such a hot day. We went around the lazy river a few times, then played in the sand bottom part of the pool like we always do, trying to find the quicksand portions. They were way weaker this time, so I'm not sure if they decided to stop having that or if they just weren't working properly.

After some fun in the pool, we went back to the room to shower and change to get ready for the rest of our day.

I'm sure I snuck a bite of an Oreo Bon Bon somewhere in there... They're too good not to.

Anyway, we finally headed over to Epcot at around 2:30. I made us stop by the bridge to France to get a photo together, like I always do. I love that spot for PhotoPass!

wdw20132627092744_6849168786_zps97cd0914.jpg

wdw20132627092709_6849168785_zpsc230037b.jpg

We continued on to France, and it was a beautiful (albeit hot) day outside.

20130919_143008_zps4136f3b6.jpg

We found Jenn and the fam hanging out in France, caught up about our mornings, then decided to go ahead and walk around the world. Of course, within minutes, Brynn had grabbed my hand, because she was my total hand-holding buddy this trip.

We first stopped in Morocco to look around, and of course the kids wanted to play around the fountain. I mean, why not?

20130919_145029_zps467811c4.jpg

We explored a bit and the kids were having a good time.

20130919_145501_zps27ef5cf6.jpg

20130919_145823_zps6193b7f6.jpg

Morocco has always sorts of fun things to look at. I love these little genie lamps... but I especially love the tiny baby-sized one.

20130919_150045_zps1f9625ec.jpg

I wonder if a miniature-sized genie pops out of it, hmm.

We left Morocco after a bit and stopped in Japan so I could get Kakigori. I'd been wanting to try it FOREVER and this was the perfect day for it, since it was so hot out. And as we all know, World Showcase becomes the surface of the sun in that weather.

20130919_151310_zps35220695.jpg

Kakigori was SO GOOD. It is totally going to be my go-to for whenever it's hot out and we're in World Showcase! I know it's just ice and sugar but it's amazing.

We stopped in the American Adventure because Matt suddenly had the urge to try the American Dream. This was exciting since it's my favorite drink, and usually Matt doesn't like that kind of stuff. We also decided to get a Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel to split... I can't say no to those pretzels.

20130919_151946_zps7e0fad25.jpg

Continued in next post

Chapter 49: Ellen's Energy Adventure is underrated.
Day Nine: September 19th, 2013

So right after we got Matt's drink (which he REALLY liked) and were splitting our pretzel, we spotted a ton of characters come out in their usual training spot between Italy and The American Adventure. The kids went right on over and we all decided to meet Rafiki first... well, really, ME and the kids, hahaha.

20130919_152107_zps44c02d61.jpg

20130919_152212_zps77346b06.jpg

Next was King Louie. The kids really liked meeting him, clearly.

20130919_152252_zpse8f04f82.jpg

Then it was my turn... I'd never met Louie before, but I loved his arms, haha. He gave the best hug ever.

20130919_152318_zpsca04b738.jpg

20130919_152327_zpsfc21af64.jpg

Pluto was next, and it was nice because there weren't a ton of people around.

Pluto is my favorite. I love dogs, and I love Pluto. So every time I meet him, I'm happy. As I went up to him (and some of you will remember this from my trip video), he started pointing at my Anniversary pin. I explained it was my 3 year anniversary with Matt and Pluto got VERY excited. It was cute to say the least!

20130919_152706_zps73eda8ab.jpg

20130919_152718_zps6ea6824e.jpg

The kids were done meeting, but I wanted to go say what's up to Mickey/play Rock Paper Scissors with him. Exceeeept by the time I got to him, I think he was kind of done being in the sun/heat... which was totally understandable. I mean, it was SO HOT out that day. So no Rock Paper Scissors for us, but we did get an adorable photo together instead, and I was happy... and we totally matched that day, which I hadn't even planned, haha.

20130919_153145_zps137d2cd8.jpg

I wasn't shocked to see Mickey and the gang head out shortly thereafter, and I can't even imagine how hot it must have been for them.

Anyway, after meeting so many fun characters, we left and kept on moving through World Showcase... and headed right on over to Ellen's Energy Adventure!

20130919_160804_zps90094991.jpg

I had never been on this before, ever... and I'd heard all the stories about how it's outdated, and people nap on it, etc. But I was admittedly kind of excited to finally go on it! I'm a big Ellen fan, so it had that going for it.

20130919_160900_zpsc244f852.jpg

A monorail zoomed by as we were parking the strollers... I love the photo opps in Epcot when the monorail zooms by.

20130919_170536_zpse64f20df.jpg

Anyway, we finally got inside of Ellen and BY GEORGE I was just happy to be inside the AC! That heat can get to you, like I've said 8 bajillion other times, so it was nice to have a break inside a dark room for bit.

I love Ellen, and I don't even care if this is outdated... I liked it! I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. But I could also understand why people would totally take a nap on it, too, haha. But again, I was happy we finally went on it! This trip we went on SO many new attractions/tried so many new things, so adding this to the list was pretty awesome... mainly because Ellen rules. Animatronic Ellen was a little creepy though.

After 45 minutes of hanging out with my new BFF Ellen, we headed out. Jen, Brandon, and the kids all had an ADR to get to, and we needed to make our way over to the Magic Kingdom, so we said goodbye to them and headed out...

BUT not without a stop at Starbucks! We were both thirsty, so we stopped to get some drinkies. I went with a Very Berry Refresher... and I'm like 99% sure there is clip of me (in our trip video) drinking it and doing a little dance while I'm sipping on my drink. One of our co-workers, when enjoying a drink with a straw, will do this little dance, and I was doing it in honor of him, hahaha.

We took our drinks to go and headed for the good ol' Monorail.

I love the monorail... but I do not love that ramp going up to the monorail platform when my feet are tired. Hahaha, I'm always dragging as we walk up. But in good news, a monorail showed up really quickly, and we were on our way.

On a random side note: I always love getting iced drinks because the ice melts after you've finished and it's like a second drink!

20130919_173201_zps7963c21c.jpg

While riding the monorail, Matt and I were looking at our wrists and realized we both had insane Magicband tan lines, hahaha.

20130919_174420_zps601b69dc.jpg

Like, I'm the whitest person, and when I am in the sun, I tan a TINY bit, but mostly just gain a crap-ton of freckles. It made me laugh to see my wrist basically freckle-less. I'd argue Matt's tan line was not nearly as bad as mine.

We opted to ride the Resort Monorail over from TTC, and then arrived at Magic Kingdom pretty quickly! I will pretty much always opt for the Resort monorail because I absolutely love going around that loop and listening to the Monorail Man tell me all about the resorts.

DSC_0012_2_zps9f0548eb.jpg

Next, we enjoy a fantastic afternoon and evening at Magic Kingdom, and I finally go a total Disney classic for the first time ever.

Continued in next post

Voices of Liberty are SO STUNNINGLY AMAZING and sooo much better than the American Adventure show. Which I mostly slept through, oops. And even though it’s super cheesy I appreciate all of that because Walt was so into Americana, so I think he would really like it. Anyway make sure you see Voices of Liberty sometime! They are breathtaking!

Wow, WHAT @ your funnel cake. I don’t even... I am such a sugar person but like I think that would actually make me sick. I wonder if anyone could actually eat that whole thing without crashing. The slab of ice cream on top is so funny, I’ve never seen anything like that!

I relate to Matt saying “Hello beautiful” to his school bread LOL. I sometimes endearingly talk to my food. I’m in love with it and it should know about all the affection I feel.

Wow, I did not know this tour began at the front of the park! What a bonus on top of the already amazing tour of ToT itself! You are one lucky girl!!!

Honestly, even though it's not literally a working studio, you are getting that on studio experience. There are literally certain places that are close to identical to lots or sound stages I have been on. Like, when I started working on sets I'd be like, "This looks like Disney." LOL Almost every Disney attraction is lit like a film set. A LOT of places within the parks are just built like that in general, but obviously with DHS having the theme it does, it's over abundant there. Besides the fact that it's a working restaurant and there are no cameras, Sci Fi is pretty much exactly a film set! It's SO cool.

AHH this whole thing sounds amazing, I am DYING. It's upsetting that the only backstage tour of Hollywood Studios is The Backstage Magic Tour, which is only partly DHS and costs like $300! All the other parks have a few individual tours each...sigh.

I knew a few of these facts due to my ToT obsession, but I had no idea about those chairs! I need to go look at that next time I'm at the Met!!!

I can't believe they just let you freely roam. I think I would have been crying and passing out on the floor so I would have missed this section of the tour. THANK YOU for covering this tour so well because it is my dream to do something like this so I truly appreciate it!

BUT SERIOUSLY I know the chicken nuggets are perfection. My stomach just growled thinking about them.

I take photos in that spot every trip too. They all look the same but I can't help it! I just want that to be my house.

I also love Ellen's Energy Adventure! I always have! When I was 12 I made my parents go on it twice and my dad was SO mad because he wanted to spend more time in World Showcase, which I didn't fully appreciate at that age. I was just like I LOVE ELLEN AND YOU WILL DEAL. Her animatronic is by far the worst one at Disney World, though. It's comically bad!

Lilo dresses?!?!?! I can't even....geeze! Love!

Also, I would like the exact amount of a "crap-ton". Ya know, for accuracy sake. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter