• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

'Touring' the resorts?

We are going down in December and plan to do a resort crawl to see all the Christmas decorations, especially the gingerbread houses.

When are you going? During some times of the year you may be turned away at specific resorts if you are not staying there or do not have a dining reservation. For example, I witnessed this personally at Boardwalk during Food and Wine (we had a dining reservation and had taken a taxi, but saw many many people turned away). There have also been reports of the Contemporary doing this during busy times of the year (like Christmas).

Otherwise, it should be no issue. I have not done all the resorts, but we have done a monorail resort crawl to check them out. Makes a great mid-day break for a MK day. Need to see if I have a time to do this next year. Also want to do a DVC tour.

Don't know for sure, but almost certainly a non-holiday time in November/December/January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter