Touring Seaworld Minus the rides

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by potc, Jul 25, 2012.

1. potc

potc yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a general touring plan for Sea World in one day (9am-6pm). I'm not a fan of roller coasters so we don't want to ride the roller coasters. Basically just visit all the exhibits and see all of the shows. Do you think this is do able in one day with a 1 hr break for lunch.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pezheadmeg

pezheadmeg feminsit turned fashion student

Totally doable. I've done it in about 6 hours in January. And that's with riding Kracken back to back. :lmao: I went twice in 6 months and both times the walking weight for Wild Article was longer than the ride itself.

You just have to plan around the shows. That is the most important part!

4. Priorityonecb

Priorityonecb DIS Veteran

Absolutely! I'd suggest looking at the website before and making note of the show times so you can have a plan of attack when you arrive. We went for 4 days in March, and saw every show each day. We never tired of it! We don't love the rides at SW, so we concentrated on the shows and exhibits each day. There is a lot of criss crossing the parks though to get to the shows, so be prepared for lots of walking, and sometimes fast paced.

5. potc

potc yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

Thanks. Sounds like we will be able to see everything. We will make sure to look a show times ahead of time so we have a plan.

6. Yubbie

Yubbie Devourer of Mickey's Premium Ice Cream Bars

Just base your touring plan on the show schedules and you'll do fine.

7. pixeegrl

pixeegrl DIS Veteran

Get there early for the clyde and seamore show the mime is hilarious