Touring Plans for Itinerary?

short

Earning My Ears
Hello-
I'm sorry to post this question- but the "search" function is down at the moment- so I can't find the answer. I'm sure it has been asked/answered many times already!

We are heading to DL next week and I wanted to create an itinerary. Has anyone used the paid subscription to Touring Plans and found it worthwhile?
or-
does anyone have any suggestions of how to plan my 3 day trip?

Thanks so much!

The online one worked great for WDW since it let us customize it and the times were fairly accurate.

I haven't tried it for DL, so I'm interested in hearing if anyone has used it successfully there...

We used it on Superbowl Sunday and found it to be wildly inaccurate (though better than Ridemax, which I also tried. It did ok with things right after opening, but was particularly bad predicting lines at the character spots (pixie hollow, the princesses, etc.) -- in one case, it suggested we would have a 5 min wait, and it was nearer to 45.

It did well for CA on Monday (suggested we hit the Little Mermaid and Toy Story rides over by Paradise Pier, and those were great), but was bad again as the park got more crowded. We eventually gave up on it and just used it for relative suggestions when planning our day, rather than trying to follow them religiously.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter