• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Touring plan for US

mhalpern

Mouseketeer
I've been so focused on Harry Potter that I forgot we also need a plan for our day at US. We have one day in each park. Actually we only have part of a day at US. We will arrive around 9:30am and leave around 2:30pm. It will be me, DH, DD11 and DS10. We definitely want to do ET, MIB, Shrek, Simpsons and the animal show. Anything else will be a bonus. We are not fans of rollercoasters. Which of these should we try to get to early? Are some of them super busy? We will be there Wednesday next week during spring break so we are expecting crowds. Thanks.

You know, if you don't mind spending the extra cash, I'd buy the Express Pass so you can make sure to hit all of these and not have the lines. :) It's cheaper for the one-day one at Universal. That way, you don't have to worry about a plan.

To be quite honest, I never make a plan for US. The only thing I would suggest is riding RRR first, but considering you're not a coaster fan don't listen to me! MIB is a very busy at times so I would ride this early in the morning. E.T. moves pretty quick to me, but I've always had expresspass.

If the lines get long I would spring for the express pass. You won't have to worry about lines then..

Also I would like to add Jaws to your list. If you have a young kid she'll get a kick out of it! (Or a bite). Also, horror make up show if you have time. GREAT show. ;)

When there is US hols it can be extremely busy.
MIB, Shrek, Simpsons could all be long waits, but as never been at that time could not answer for definite.

You know, if you don't mind spending the extra cash, I'd buy the Express Pass so you can make sure to hit all of these and not have the lines. :) It's cheaper for the one-day one at Universal. That way, you don't have to worry about a plan.

Unfortunately the Express Pass is $60 a person the days we are there. There is no way I can spend another $240. :sad1: We'll just do as much as we can and same the rest for another trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter