Tour Opportunity for Helsinki July 16 2015

Platinum Cruiser

Earning My Ears
Are you a passenger on the July 10th sailing of the Magic from Dover? Do you have plans for our day in Helsinki?

I have booked a tour of Helsinki focused on Jewish Landmarks, this is a description from the tour guide himself...
"WE START BY PICKING YOU FROM THE HARBOR AND THEN,FIRST WE GO TO VISIT ALL THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE CITY,INCLUDING VISITS TO SOME IMPORTANT JEWISH SITES IN TOWN TOO.AFTER THAT WE COME TO VISIT THE JEWISH COMMUNITY AND SYNAGOGUE WHERE WE ALSO TELL THE UNIQUE,INCREDIBLE HISTORY OF THE JEWS OF FINLAND,ESPECIALLY IN THE DAYS OF WW II AND THE HOLOCAUST. WE END WITH A SPECIAL SHORT MUSICAL PROGRAM- VERY MUCH LIKED BY OUR GUESTS.WE TAKE YOU BACK TO THE HARBOR. THIS IS THE 4 H TOUR."

Does this sound interesting to you? The more people that sign up the less expensive the tour is for all of us! If you are interested please contact me directly at jmerideth14@hotmail.com

Thank You and Have a Magical Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter