tour guide mike

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by paper1225, Sep 3, 2008.

1. paper1225

paper1225 DIS Veteran

Are there any discounts regarding tour guide mike? I am signed up for different newsletters but am not sure where the best discount (if any available) would be! TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MinnieVanMom

MinnieVanMom DIS Veteran

If you go to parks and touring there is coupon on the top for $3 off. It is a very convoluted site and hard to follow if you don't have a lot of time. Sign up early and take the time to go through the site. It has taken me months to get the information I needed from the site.

4. mdrob214

mdrob214 <font color=deeppink>Denise a.k.a. Mikki and Pooh

I :lovestruc TGM! The forums there are sooo friendly and there are no flames. Ask any question. The site can be confusing at first, but once you get into the forums, it's a piece of cake. TGM is a DIS board sponsor so you just need to click his image for the discount. it is soooooo worth the $$. I don't even have a trip planned until 2010 and have renewed.

5. Karenj2

Karenj2 Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!

I agree with the previous poster - the crowd times & when to go to what parks is worth every penny in my mind!!

6. SILLYANDI

SILLYANDI DIS Veteran

I am a TGM fanatic:lovestruc . It is a bit confusing at first, but the least crowded parks and days is totally worth it.
    The monthly mousesavers newsletter usually has a promo code.

7. paper1225

paper1225 DIS Veteran

thanks all for the information! I will look for the ticker and sign myself up!!