Tour Guide Mike - xmas week

jovimama

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone knows if Tour Guide Mike has revised his plans with the new fastpass return enforcement rules. We have used his strategies for our past 2 xmas trips - but a great deal of his strategy was collecting those fastpasses and using them later in the day. (I know this is a hot-button issue and I don't want this thread to be another debate). Now that that plans out the window - I was wondering if he has a new strategy before I renew. I tried emailing him but haven't heard back yet...
Thanks!

Reports are that updates to his site are few and far between. I would not count on it being updated for the new fastpasses.

I was wondering if anyone knows if Tour Guide Mike has revised his plans with the new fastpass return enforcement rules. We have used his strategies for our past 2 xmas trips - but a great deal of his strategy was collecting those fastpasses and using them later in the day. (I know this is a hot-button issue and I don't want this thread to be another debate). Now that that plans out the window - I was wondering if he has a new strategy before I renew. I tried emailing him but haven't heard back yet...
Thanks!

I believe the email routing issue is still being worked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter