Tour guide Mike question....

bschiffler

Love Disney!!
Does this really work and make a big difference? We are starting our WDW vacation on Nov 24th. I am worried about the crowds on black Friday and Saturday. Can you tell me how it works exactly to use tour guide mike? ThankS!!

I'm curious, as well. Does it require users to stick to a strict schedule all day long?
(ex: 8:00--arrive at MK, 8:15 am--ride Space Mtn., 8:30 am--grab FP for Splash Mtn...) etc....

Also, can anyone post an example of the schedule/layout of TGM? I know you can't get realy specific because of copyright stuff, and I wouldn't expect exact info since you are paying good money for his advice. But, I am just curious as to how it is layed out. thanks!

I felt he was worth it...just for the least crowded parks chart alone...he would color code each park...green for go, yellow for go with some trepidation, and red for avoid at all cost....and he would give you the reasoning behind it...and from my one experience using him(for a ten day trip) he was spot on with his recomendations....lus, he would separate his recomendations into mornings and evenings, so he may say go to MK in the morning, but MGM or Epcot are better in the evening...he gives basic itineraries....based on your group...adults with small children...adults with teenagers...adults only....and he gives reviews for the rides, parades, shows and many of the restaurants, both counter service and TS....I found his advice well worth the $18.95

I haven't used it in the parks yet so I can't say for sure how well it works but I have heard really good reviews from other people here.

As to the set up it is not a rigid schedule of show up at this ride at this time. More of a get to the park at opening and do the rides in this order.

He does put out general times to be done with a section of the park though, as in be done with fantasyland by 10:00am to go to the next land. And he has preferences as to what time you stop to eat.

We used TGM for the first time in Feb 2007. Some of his tips are very useful. Many of them we already were using as we have been to WDW many times. First timers should use some sort of guide and we would certainly recommend TGM; seasoned visitors may not get them same results. For the price it is worth it. For now, we will get it for each trip as extra insurance. :thumbsup2

Tim/Hawk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter