Tour Guide Mike help please

noahdove

Noahdove
I have used Tourguide Mike my last 4 trips to the World and I have been trying for several weeks to renew my subscription and as of today, I still haven't heard one thing from him. :confused3 Is his site down and I don't see it? Any help I can receive will be greatly appreciated as I am down to my 149 day. Thank you:worship:

I have used Tourguide Mike my last 4 trips to the World and I have been trying for several weeks to renew my subscription and as of today, I still haven't heard one thing from him. :confused3 Is his site down and I don't see it? Any help I can receive will be greatly appreciated as I am down to my 149 day. Thank you:worship:

That site has been in a virtual coma for a long time now. Chuck it and go with EasyWDW or Touring Plans.

It's the same "Mike."

The VIP Tour is completely separate from the "Tour Guide Mike" web service (which is mostly defunct, now.)

The VIP tours are very, very expensive.

Got it! But as far as the company, its not a scam or anything like that? I'm actually looking into becoming a tour guide.. not having one myself! :rotfl:

Got it! But as far as the company, its not a scam or anything like that? I'm actually looking into becoming a tour guide.. not having one myself! :rotfl:

Kind of a touchy subject around here, I'm afraid.

Not my business, so I'll abstain further.

The rumor on FB is TGM is in the processing of closing down. Mike is sick. He suffers from severe depression and is no longer maintaining the website. Theres a backup team in place yet they cannot keep up. If you arent getting what you need and paid for a subscription it is best that you reach out to your credit card company for a refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter