Tour groups

MacDalt

DIS Veteran
I’m staying at Pop July 21-25. I read on a couple of Facebook pages that the 15s have arrived. Is there anyway to find out if they are scheduled to be there during my week? I’m just concerned about buses and the food court.

They usually start coming in June and are there through August. In my experience, there are alot of them there in July. I can't speak to staying at the same hotel as the groups---as we typically stay in Moderate hotels on property. However, I can say that in recent years they seemed to have toned down the energy (ie chanting) and they appear to be broken up in slightly smaller groups from what I have seen compared to the dozens of them that would fill up an entire line que.

i had the "pleasure"of staying on the same floor as one of the groups a few years back during the 4th of july at the CR garden wing. dear lord never again !!! they were loud and no respect for security coming to tell them to keep it down. Disney made it right after complaining a few times and didn't hear them again the next day so i assume they finally got the message or they were moved or kicked out.

I've stayed at POP and they are "everywhere". Never really had any problems in food court, just don't try to get through the main lobby area (especially mornings). That seems to be their "meeting area". It's nearly impossible!!!

Is there anyway to find out if they are scheduled to be there during my week?
ALL of July(There "may" be just a few the last week of June and first week of August) is their Winter Break and it is possible to find them at any Value(except AoA) and any Moderate(with POFQ being the least likely) for the entire month.

How many will be at any given Resort at any given time is impossible to predict.

In "recent" years they have been using private buses more and more(although not exclusively) and POP has been giving them their "own" section and register when they are in Everything Pop.

Also the Super Greeters(Brazilian College Student CMs-look for the "Green Shirts") have helped keep everything under "control" in recent years.

If you have never encountered The 15s,they really are an "interesting" part of July at WDW-they have become almost Legendary.

And for anyone at WDW now,if Brazil wins Copa America Sunday,prepare for the Brazil 15s to Spontaneous Combust!lol :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter