Tour groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhtinkerbell

Mouseketeer
We r here now and have has a pretty good time. Only problem r the tour groups. They r worse then ever. Not only so loud but rude. We have left lines do to them. Next time planning on not coming at this time.

We just returned this past weekend after a 9 day stay.

I can not begin to count the number of tour groups we saw.

But.....

Not ONCE were they a problem. Not one bit. We're we in the middle of them in line, no. Our plans did not mesh with theirs. They all looked like they were having fun or glued to their phones.

The only intimidating experience was at Typhoon Lagoon. We were set up in a quiet spot, DH n kids went on the water coaster and I stayed back. All of a sudden on comes 100+ teens dropping their stuff any where and everywhere.:rotfl: I shooed a teen boy away from our stuff after he laid on top of our stuff that was on our chair. :rotfl2: I don't think they think... similar to a lot if teens. The went off on the slides/pool and never saw them again. (We did move our stuff)

July is notorious for the tour groups! I wish them magical memories but whenever I've seen them on previous trips, I immediately head in the other direction! :rolleyes1

Sorry you had a negative experience. Some groups are well behaved while others are not. We try to avoid July and early August just to be sure, but have been during cheerleading competitions and pop warner football before and never really had a problem. We tend to not let things bother us while on vacation so that may be part of it as well.

Wow! We are here now and yes the tour groups are out in full force but we have not one time had a problem with them. In fact, somehow we seated ourselves smack in the middle of a HUGE tour group from Argentina at Fantasmic the other night but they were a hoot and quite polite as well. Didn't see them at all at MK today but DHS and Epcot have been heavy this week with them.

I don't know what we would have done without the tour groups on our recent trip. True your heart sinks if a big group gets just ahead in a line, but our youngest 2 kids really appreciated the singing and clapping that livened up a long wait for several rides, especially over at US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter