Touching story

I knew I should have gotten a Kleenex before starting to read that. VERY touching, and a sweet tribute. Thanks so much for sharing it with the DIS!

What a wonderful tribute to a young man taken far too soon. My condolences to his family, friends, and those in the community who have lost a young man who seems to have been a shining star and wonderful friend to be around. May he rest in peace. Definitely had to use a few kleenex when I read that thank you for sharing this tribute.

Pass the tissues. Such a short time on earth and he has forever changed many lives for the good.

Last night we raised over $1,500 for St. Jude in his memory. It's so amazing to see all my students working so hard to do something good in their friend's memory.

Last night we raised over $1,500 for St. Jude in his memory. It's so amazing to see all my students working so hard to do something good in their friend's memory.

You should post link to st jude if possible on school paper website so others can donate directly in his name to st Jude's .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter