ToTWL

murraylieb

Earning My Ears
We are staying at BLT in Oct in a TPV 2 BR. Since there are no 2 BR TPV on the 16th floor, will we have to go to the lobby CM anytime we want to go to the lounge? Last year I stayed on the 16th floor and it was so nice to just walk down the hall.

Thanks

Yes, you will have to check in with the lobby attendant. That can be a good thing because they record the number of people in your party and where you are staying. The info might keep the venue open.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks for the answer. I got spoiled last year....was able to put kids to bed and then run down the hall for a drink. This year my friends and I will actually be able to stay at the longe for a while, no rushing right back to the room, so maybe it won't seem inconvenient to go by the lobby first. Although my kids and I felt pretty special to have to use our key inside the elevator....:)

just the hours that they lock the door - otherwise you can take one of the elevators up - or walk up (just don't remember what we did) - so you can still go on the deck - just the lounge is not opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter