• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Totally tasteless

jjpenguin

<font color=red>A penguin with mouse ears & wooden
That's me at the moment, I am feeling really sorry for myself; my nose is so bunged up that I have lost all sense of smell and taste. I could drink nail polish remover and not notice it!

I can't even comfort myself with chocolate!!

I can eat it, but I don't taste a thing. In fact the creaminess of it feels quite nasty without the taste.

Poor Aruna :hug: Hope you are soon feeling better. I can't eat anything sweet when I've got a cold either - stock up on crisps instead! You need your comfort food!

Laur's princess:

I've been like that for a while Aruna, hope you feel better soon:hug:

hope you feel better soon Aruna, the trouble is, when your appetite comes back, it'll probably come back with a vengeance.

The appetite is there! don't worry ;)

It's really wierd how your brain says I feel like a cheese sandwich and you bite into it and it's nothing whatsoever. ;) Also if your eating a cough sweet, your brain says it's not nice to drink fruit juice with it.. but if you do it you don't taste it anyway... :rotfl2:

I hate that part of having a cold. I had it once on the run up to a WDW holiday and was so worried it would spoil the whole week.

Aruna you've got it bad , hope you feel better soon sending you lots of hugs & pixie dust:flower3: :flower3: :grouphug: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :grouphug: :flower3: :flower3:

That sounds awful, I hope you feel better soon :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter