Totally confused-is Royal Plaza worth $139/nt?

losthat1

Earning My Ears
I am scheduled to meet a friend and spend three nights in the Orlando area. I am not specifically planning to do to Disney...we are making plans after arrival. Now, I have booked a king tower room at HRP. After reading posts I'm not sure that it's worth that much. I do hope to get a room there with a view of the fireworks from WDW. I would like to stay in the LBV area because there are restaurants in DTD and other areas that look appealing. Would I be better off booking BW LBV for half the cost or even consider the Doubletree Club or Hampton Inn? I would like a king room with a balcony if possible....other suggestions. Thanks to all the experts out there!

So soory this is in the wrong forum...could somebody bump it over to Orlando area hotels. Thanks

If you're really not planning on doing anything on property other than dining, I would say that you could probably do a lot better for a lot less. If you want Lake Buena Vista area, and the Best Western has a good rate, I would try that before I'd pay $140 for the Royal Plaza. I wasn't impressed after staying there.

first of all.....

<marquee direction="right">
flyingssbwelcomebanner.gif
</marquee>

Before this gets moved to another board, the best deals can be had on priceline. Alot DTD hotels come up on the 2-3 star list on PL.

But, do your research at Bidding For Travel.

the radisson resort parkway is nice for around $89. not in the downtown disney area but just on the other side of the freeway from disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter