totally bummed

Don't worry - I just checked and the forecast I saw said "scattered thunderstorms" which means it might rain for 15 minutes in the afternoon in Epcot and not be raining at all at the same time in AK, and only a 40% chance of that, which translates into a 60% chance that it WON'T rain. :)

Even if it doesn rain, it likely won't last long.

Go and have fun! (but don't forget those ponchos, just in case!!)

We will be arriving Saturday as well. This makes me feel a little better. I am bringing ponchos with us for sure. :)

Don't worry - I just checked and the forecast I saw said "scattered thunderstorms" which means it might rain for 15 minutes in the afternoon in Epcot and not be raining at all at the same time in AK, and only a 40% chance of that, which translates into a 60% chance that it WON'T rain. :)

Even if it doesn rain, it likely won't last long.

Go and have fun! (but don't forget those ponchos, just in case!!)

Just came back from 9/16-9/27 and it rained every day. Some days for a few minutes--other days few hours...just make the best of it. We did. When you need a break-take one.

It won't rain ALL day, and the rain will cool the temperature down, and clear the parks out! Have fun!

We arrive late next Saturday evening as well. I'm somewhat bummed about the forecast, but really only because we bought WPF&M tickets this time around. As long as the showers are just scattered and we still get to be in the water, we'll make it work. We're also planning on MNSSHP on Tuesday night, so I'm hoping the rain is done with by evening.

Ponchos are already packed... trying to locate the umbrellas we picked up last time we were there.

You'll be fine. Never trust the forecast more than 48 hours out, and honestly, anything less than 40% chance of rain means it'll rain for 20 minutes in the afternoon.

We arrive late next Saturday evening as well. I'm somewhat bummed about the forecast, but really only because we bought WPF&M tickets this time around. As long as the showers are just scattered and we still get to be in the water, we'll make it work. We're also planning on MNSSHP on Tuesday night, so I'm hoping the rain is done with by evening.

Ponchos are already packed... trying to locate the umbrellas we picked up last time we were there.

I'll be at the party the same night! hoping the weather changes and we get some sunny days. or if it does rain that it doesn't last long and the sun comes out. fingers crossed

We're arriving on Saturday, too! The only day that's worrying me is Tuesday. The forecast I've been looking shows a HIGH of 70, cloudy and windy, with rain! I'm still hoping it's too early to trust the forecast!

It said the same thing for us 9-8 thru 9-17 and it rained ONE of those days... near the end we were Hoping for rain - lol as it was so hot~

We're arriving on Saturday, too! The only day that's worrying me is Tuesday. The forecast I've been looking shows a HIGH of 70, cloudy and windy, with rain! I'm still hoping it's too early to trust the forecast!

yikes! that doesn't sound good. I'll be at MNSSHP that day. :(

We leave on Saturday too. I'm not holding my breath. It is still too early to get a really good forcast. Like everybody else said, we are there, we'll make the best of it. It's not like I've never been to Disney World when it rained before! ;)

so I'm guessing if it rains that the night time shows (wishes, fantasmic ect) will be canceled? I love all the night time stuff. so it better not rain! haha

Every time I'm in Florida it seems to rain at least once a day or night. I wouldnt' worry too much. Just come prepared and if it does rain use that as a chance to enjoy the indoor shows.

i guess we just gotta make the most out of it. theres nothing we can do to change it. it just stinks! we've been planning our trip for a year now. and it will be our first vacation together. :( no rain please!!

Go to the Dollar store a load up on ponchos. Quite expensive at the parks. We had some great times in the rain at WDW. The kids, that includes me, love to play in the rain. Just make sure there's no thunder or lightening.
Have Fun and remember being a weather forecaster is the only job you can have and be wrong 50% of the time and still keep your job. Pray for sunshine.

Go to the Dollar store a load up on ponchos. Quite expensive at the parks. We had some great times in the rain at WDW. The kids, that includes me, love to play in the rain. Just make sure there's no thunder or lightening.
Have Fun and remember being a weather forecaster is the only job you can have and be wrong 50% of the time and still keep your job. Pray for sunshine.

haha i love that! wish i could get paid to be wrong too :P
and yes pray!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter