Total rework of ADRs, still need one

BigTex71

DIS Dad #536...... Fort Worth, Texas
I have totally reworked my ADRs to help avoid too much traveling each day. We are doing the TGM plan this time (I wanted to try it out since I have heard so many great things) so I wanted to plan my meals closer to the parks we will be in. I have all my ADRs ready, but I am still needing a dinner one night - so I am open to suggestions. Here is what I have so far:

June 3: HDDR @ 5:00pm
June 4: Crystal Palace @ 8:10am , CRT @ 6:50pm (after BBB @ 5:00pm)
June 5: Akershus @ 8:30am , Biergarten @ 6:05pm
June 6: Sci-Fi @ 11:05am , Hollywood & Vine (Fantasmic Package) @ 3:55pm
June 7: Flying Fish @ 7:00pm
June 8: Hollywood & Vine @ 8:05am , OPEN DINNER
June 9: Crystal Palace @ 11:30am , Whispering Canyon @ 6:15pm
June 10: Tusker House @ 8:10am , California Grill @ 5:40pm
June 11: Teppan Edo @ 12:00pm , Le Cellier @ 6:10pm
June 12: Crystal Palace @ 8:10am , Liberty Tree Tavern @ 6:40pm
June 13: no ADRs - departure day

So I have a dinner time open June 8. I am thinking about Boma, but I am open to opinions. What is your favorite TS?

We've done Boma and the Kona Cafe for dinner! Both were really enjoyable (but very different!) One I'd like to try is the Wave ar the Contemporary. Good luck!:wizard:

I ate at Boma in January of 2010. It had a wide selection, even enough for the picky eater in our party. I would highly recommend it! Other restaurants you could consider are Ohana at the Poly...probably my favorite out of all of the places I have eaten at or 50s Prime Time Cafe for a more fun atmosphere and good food. Good luck!

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that I can't get 'Ohana, though I am trying every day. :)

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that I can't get 'Ohana, though I am trying every day. :)

If you can't get 'Ohana, I would recommend Kona Cafe. A chance to visit the Poly and easy to get to. If you have a car I would also recommend Boma as long as you are willing to try new things.

Well, I decided to try Jiko. I have heard a lot of great things about it so I figured I could pay out of pocket for a breakfast to make up for the second TS credit.

Thanks for the replies. I was thinking of Boma, but the more I researched Jiko - it just seemed like a no-brainer. Kona was also on my list... maybe the next trip.

Looks great. My brother and his fiance love Jiko's. They go every year. I have never tried it since my kids are 4 and 2.

Looks like you'll be in the Studios area on your open dinner day...we love Brown Derby. I enjoyed Jiko as well so that's a good choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter