• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TOT to be replaced with Frozen castle??

A friend asked me about this. Please tell me there is NO truth to this. Hoping this is just a rumor...

Satire.

Here is what the entire thing said:

Disney announced earlier today that the once-beloved attraction will be demolished and replaced by Elsa’s Ice Castle, featured in the popular movie,Frozen.
Disney CEO Bob Iger commented, “I just wanna be rad and hip with the times, coolio?”
Demolition is expected to begin later this year.​

I moved this over to the Community forum (and added question marks in the title) -- I don't want to leave it in the planning forum and have people think that this is actually happening! :lmao:

Why doesn't Disney out and out buy the Crystal Cathedral and revamp it into a Frozen ride. They could move it to one of the parks, or leave it where it is and have it as an off site attraction...maybe shuttles from the resort.

I like Frozen and all but I think it would be silly to build an Anna and Elsa castle. Disneyland already has one and that's enough.

Last edited:
I'm glad it was just a hoax, but I almost believed it at first, considering how gleefully they've been shoving that movie down our throats in the parks. The last straw was when they unceremoniously booted the wonderful Toy Story Zoetrope from the Animation Building, to make way for an A & E meet and greet. Blech!

I like Frozen. And saw the film. But I am getting tired from its exposure, or should I say over exposure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter