ToT refurbishment done?

While I have not followed the intricate details of the refurb and if this level of detail is even known, but isn’t it possible they are just moving along to another shaft(s)?
My understanding is that the other shafts were done already.

Perhaps they found something this weekend that wasn’t right and needed to make further adjustments. Perhaps they wanted the extra capacity for the weekend but still had some effects or touches to adjust. Wouldn’t be the first time Disney intermittently refurbed a ride.

Will be at HS in 11 days. Hoping it's at full capacity by then. And that they release additional FPs.

My understanding is that the other shafts were done already.

Perhaps they found something this weekend that wasn’t right and needed to make further adjustments. Perhaps they wanted the extra capacity for the weekend but still had some effects or touches to adjust. Wouldn’t be the first time Disney intermittently refurbed a ride.

That's a great post- I suspect you're absolutely correct.

Any updates or news? I arrive next weekend and I would love to shift my FP times a little.

Just hoping it will be completed before we are there in October.
The lines were long when only one side was open in May.

Wonder when/if Disney will release additional FPs? I'll be there in a week, and I would really love to move my FPs to better times.

There are morning FP available 30 days out. I don't know if that's because they added more or not.

Are they completely done with the ToT refurb? I've been checking mutiple time daily to see if more FPs were released. So far, nothing new. I wonder when/if Disney will release additional FPs? I'll be there in 4 days, and I would really love to move my ToT FPs to better times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter