• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TOT Dis Meet 9/18 - 9/28 ?? anyone

Both! We are meeting right before and watching Fantasmic, then riding after. We'll wait for you if you think you can make it! Or ride again!

Hmm not sure if i would make it after. What time with MGM close that night? Maybe I can make a quick ride before... hmmm what to do.

That is just a rumor! Apparently it was posted in the CM newsletter as a POSSIBLE closing, but has not been made official. According to those in the know, they would have already made the closing official if those were the dates. But thanks for the info anyway!

Well this just came out in the All Ears weekly newsletter:

-- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith will be closed for
refurbishment September 4 - 30, 2007.

That's four reliable websites I've seen it on.

We are going to be at MGM on the 24th too! My DD (4) went on TOT in May :scared1: She said it was sooo scary and she didn't want to do it again, but I think she will if Mom and Dad want to go : )

Question for you experts. I was planning on doing MGM during the day and really wanted to catch Spectromagic that evening at MK b/c we have never seen it. It is only night that works for us to see Spectromagic during out stay. Do you think it is too much to go to Spectromagic then back to MGM for EMH at MGM? What time does the EMH end at MGM on the 24th?

Thanks!

Ut oh. I just realized we have an 8:15 PM adr at Ohana's on the 24th. Did you guys say you were meeting before Fantasmic or after??

We'll be doing Fantasmic on the 25th if anyone's up for that. We're from CT too and my dd wants to do TOT for the first time.

We're also going to MGM on the 22nd until about 2 pm.

I think DBF and I will be in MGM on the 24th of September if everyone gets their plans ironed out. :upsidedow I've bought my khaki baggallini, my Disney crocs, and am going tomorrow to get my alien green mickey paint chips. That's all the requirements for a DISer, right? :laughing:

diz-kid, my Baggallini is khaki too but it's not the messenger bag. I have Crocs too but I don't think I will be able to wear them in the park all day and I also have my LGMHPCs. Sounds like we've both completed our check lists. :thumbsup2

We're doing a Fantasmic package on the 24th so we're definately going to be there that night.

Maggie

diz-kid, my Baggallini is khaki too but it's not the messenger bag. I have Crocs too but I don't think I will be able to wear them in the park all day and I also have my LGMHPCs. Sounds like we've both completed our check lists. :thumbsup2

We're doing a Fantasmic package on the 24th so we're definately going to be there that night.

Maggie

Yeah, I'm just waiting for my baggallini to arrive. Crocs were shipped yesterday. :cool1: We're definitely going to be in MGM on the 24th. Dinner at 6 at Mama Melrose's and then Fantasmic afterwards. Can't wait!!! :woohoo:

Hey is there an official "meet" on 24th for Fantasmic? (saw names listed in glow party thread also).

We dont have the package that allows us priority entrance - so do we just look for other Limers when we go in to sit?
If we make it to the POP GLOW party the 22nd, we may see some familiar faces.

We already planned our evening for the EMH which I think is until 11 pm.
We have ADRs for 5:30 @ Prime Time and ToT is a MUST for us.
DD (14) is VERY dissapointed about RnR as she missed it when we were last there 7 years ago. :sad2:

Do I need to repost this @ the GLOW thread?
Thanks - Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter